• Nintendo 64
    • Nintendo Gamecube
    • Sega
    • X Box
    • X Box 360
    • SNES
    • Other
    • Playstation 3

I'm going to say PLAYSTATION 2 purely because the sports games have better game play than any other console and the sports games are the games I like most like pro evolution soccer games. The action games are better like call of duty big red one games and medal of honour games. Plus something else ilike in a game is the graphics as it ads the the realismand makes the games that bit more exciting to play.

I'm gonna say GAMECUBE :lol: mainly because the games on it are excellent for true gamers you have all the classics on there and less sporting games more platform,RPG ect. and it didn't let me down when I bought it.Where as the playstation 2 would trail somewhere behind it it had some ok games with ok graphis and also some of my all time favourite on there.

PS2 for me. I dont really use any other console and I dont really want to :lol: I like the PS2 because I have had it years. If I was to buy a new game. I would choose to buy it on PS2. I can say now, no way am I buying the PS3 when it comes out. I will leave it at least a year because the prices are shocking when consoles first come out.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Well I'm a playstation fan but on this occasion I've gotta go with X-Box 360 because this was obviously created before PS3 came out, personally I think PS3 is the best console going but than I'm going to be biased cause it's the 1 which I own. My brother owns a PS2 which is very good for it's time but X-Box 360 being newer is obviously better visually, but I still think all the playstation consoles are best for playability, I just think the joypads are so much easier to use! :P

• 8 months later...

I play guiter heroes world tour on the Wii :P

I play the bowling one! .... Wii Sports. (just went to look! :P)I have Mario & Sonic at the Olympic GamesWii SportWii PlayWho wants to be a Millionaire?Brian Training.Can not remember rest and can not be bothered to look again! :P On the Wii Sports / Bowling.I find it so funny! You end up throwing a piece of plastic and the ball rolls down the lane!Plus, It is a great laugh as you look really odd but it is a laugh!In fact, I have not played on it way before Christmas.I know that as I got Wii Fit and The Balance Board. Still have not used it! :P

• 2 years later...

Agreed there, have all the major consoles except from a DS and the 360 wins hands down. Only flaw being that the original arcade consoles where a major liability and always broke. I got a new cheap 360 for £160 lately and am very impressed. It is alot quieter and seems to behave, only issue at the moment is the WiFi, hopefully this is just my wireless playing up and not the console. Bearing in mind I have about 10 devices connecting to my router, I am doubtful for it to be the latter. I always preffered the playstation until releases of Fifa (I started playing in 07) , COD Modern Warfare and Gears Of War. I now only actually own one game, which is Fifa, so people may render my opinion useless.

Agreed there, have all the major consoles except from a DS and the 360 wins hands down. Only flaw being that the original arcade consoles where a major liability and always broke. I got a new cheap 360 for £160 lately and am very impressed. It is alot quieter and seems to behave, only issue at the moment is the WiFi, hopefully this is just my wireless playing up and not the console. Bearing in mind I have about 10 devices connecting to my router, I am doubtful for it to be the latter. I always preffered the playstation until releases of Fifa (I started playing in 07) , COD Modern Warfare and Gears Of War. I now only actually own one game, which is Fifa, so people may render my opinion useless.

Get Deus Ex.Or Jensen Will Come And Find You.