Music

Phill

Yeah, club music is my thing. I have a very long list of remixes on my iTunes ;)

Legend !! I'm well into club music too manly hardcore stuff but trance to like Darren styles , hixxy , gammer mc whizz kid ( know him personally ) Am in club city of Bournemouth have you been there ? List up one of your favorites .If your intrested I can get all event details like westfest hardcore heaven , the sanctrey, bedlam etc because my gf works behind the bar at most of them in the uk where are you based london ?

I live in Portsmouth, but one of my best mates goes to uni in Bournemouth ;) Nah, its okay, I'm good.So.... I got tickets to see go see Hurts live, excited.And didn't get Ellie Goulding tickets *cry*

Sound not been to pompee for years last time I was there they were just starting knocking down shopping area by god it needed it was creepy walking through My mate lives on the estate the unis on :P in bmth Shame you didn't get Ellie Golding tickets ! :P

I'm so happy!! Natalia Kills' debut album came out in Germany (she's British/American) because her debut single, Mirrors went to #6 on iTunes and #7 on the German charts. Her album has come which I bought and it's so amazing. I'll be honest...I didn't think it was possible to have an amazing so brilliant and amazing. Even the ballads and mid-tempo's are so brilliantly-produced. Her fans and I have waited 2 years for this and is does live up to the wait. Every song has an identity; the production is brilliant and fresh and different to each other. The songs are dark pop songs with rock influences; dark electro-pop is dark, gritty, industrial and harder than normal pop songs. Her album has just gone to number 6 on German iTunes and it will be released in the UK on July 25th (2 days before my birthday) with addictional songs. This is the best debut (first) album since Lady Gaga's 'The Fame'. She is gonna be big!!If anyone wants a link, you can PM meHere is her 2nd music video 'Wonderland' and the uncensored version will be released soon:

http://www.twitvid.com/QTCSQ

I completely understand this thing with natalia. I love both Mirrors and Zombie but the only other song on her album I think I can see myself liking is Not in love. The rest just don't appeal to me.The song I have on replay alot right now is Bright Lights Bigger City - Cee Lo Green: good mix of synth pop with a jazz/soul spin on it.

Would love tickets I've seen pixy Lott front row right by stage before got picys I'f you intrested in seeing them :)

Where have you seen her? I saw her when she was playing at Portsmouth and she was pretty good, despite my fears. Loved her performance of Rolling Stone, thats my favourite song by her.

Where have you seen her? I saw her when she was playing at Portsmouth and she was pretty good, despite my fears. Loved her performance of Rolling Stone, thats my favourite song by her.

I seen pixie in her home town of bretwood she was awsome I got special front row tickets :) for free because my girlfriends her cousin ! Lol but don't wanna brag ! Pictures taken with my mobile sorry about poor quality Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImageWas amazing I remember it like it was yesterday :(