Random

Phill

Graphics (;

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah Graphics is awsaume, doing it for GCSe's currentely. I look forward to every Graphics lesson actually, its really that good. The teachers are all very good in all DT really, but the people who teach Art are really annoying. Jesus they are so boring, they turn good subjects into crap ones. I'm now glad I didnt take it which is a shame, as I like Art.In other news, someone at school got stabbed today =\. God it was scary, it was on the field too, which is where I was at the time. Its a good thing the person it ok, but he had to be airlifted to hospital, due to loss of blood I think. And the reason for the person stabbing him...because someone throw an apple at him and he got angry. Jebus some people are actual ****s.

I used to do graphics but I had to drop it sadly, and French and Spanish. (what a hard life) I plan to go into Law in Uni and I know they have this thing about not taking law at A-Level so I'm lookin at stuff which help really,History looks cool, the tudors, elizabeth the first, Nazi Germany etc

I've just realised that I booked a driving lesson for this Friday after lunch... Which is when I was planning on seeing Cloverfeild, not happy!Damn it, I need to see this movie!* I hope K'Town do a pre-release screening on Thursday, otherwise I might cry! Argh!! But work on Thursday, FFS!! Gonna be a squeeze.*Before Phill!