Random

Phill

hey I downloaded that human slingshot like a week ago I guess we will be seeing them appearing in theme paks soon (if health and safety will have it)This was on GMTV this morningtoo see my google video's Click Here I Have 49 Video's (this is a bit of self advertising)and continuing from the blocked computers our school blocks every kind of picture search and our screens are recorded and saved on the school system for later playback, so they can see what we are doing if we do something bad (or so the teachers tell us)Teachers do lie which is what my physics teacher told me...Hang on he might be lyingI'm Confused.com the insurance search engine :( (I am going mad) :unsure:

and continuing from the blocked computers our school blocks every kind of picture search and our screens are recorded and saved on the school system for later playback, so they can see what we are doing if we do something bad (or so the teachers tell us)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ours do. You should see the amount of evidence they printed off against me. :unsure:

oh great, tryed it today and they have blocked every anwser for the first 10 pages if you type Proxy demon into GoogleI Love James' Story

If we type in a swear word it will print screen and print out in our deputy heads office

OOHH Hang on great idea why not save the web page (proxy demon) onto my memory stick and then they cant block it cause it is saved and then try and access it from that page outwards.Ill Try that next time(It Wont work - just my luck)(that was a guess)

I remember when my account got blocked because I went on the Durex website. I had to go to the technicians office and explain to the scary irish dude, who is always angry, why I was on it - helping my friend with her child development of course!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm glad I'm not the only one who has a scary IT tech. The whole server room is damn freaky, its like boiling in there and he's surrouned by wires. Scary stuff :unsure:

Well done, you all learnt some naughty words.In other news, my IT Techs are bloomin weird as well. They have a spooky dark air conditioned room (since heat killed the system last year) and there's one fat bloke that wears a scarf all year round. He only ever leaves the room for food. We also have a very angry old bloke and a younger guy who is alright. They seem to spend thier days prowling the school PCs for peple that are in anything other than a MS Word doc.Three sodding technicians, and our network is still crud!