Thorpe Park Open-Weekend Meetup - Sunday 21st March

Marc

Your both raging alcoholics!All you two think about is where the next drink is coming from. But with our help, we can put an end to all this. We can banish these feelings. We can banish them all together. :)

I can't help that steve! I JUST CAN'T :P

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Your both raging alcoholics!All you two think about is where the next drink is coming from. But with our help, we can put an end to all this. We can banish these feelings. We can banish them all together. :P

Seems like Ricky and I should be drinking partners :D Go away Steve. :) lol jokes.

Okay so I may have messed up and have next to no moneys but I think I have a plan but I dunno tbh. I'm screwed rly.

No! You have to come my dear! I haven't seen you in aggggges! :'(

I'm sure some of us will be :rolleyes: Although harvister is quickly moving up the ranks!!

It's yummy and it's also cheaper than Nando's :rolleyes:But I'll never say no to Nando's, plus I'm a few stamps away from my half chicken! Cluck cluck.

I don't think I have ever been so excited about making a packed lunch for a trip before :rolleyes:.

Me too!! Wahh well looking forward to this. My friend Emma will also be coming along. So the mission is to freak her out by people being as geeky as possible. Haha.Weee, I'll be on the train in 12 hours. :lol: