Fastrack

AHW

Question

• Answers 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

what is this free fasttrack3years ago I wasn't a theme park fanatic and only went once a year.what was the free fastrack and how did it work

I Vaguely remember to he honest.I think you scanned your entrance ticket or a ticket provided. (e.g. Colossus fastrack ticket.)Then you scanned you ticket.You were given an allocated time to ride the ride you have just scanned.However, Unlike Fastrack now. You were not allowed to fastrack any other rides until your slot on your scanned ride was over. (I think).This was removed as people were abusing the system.Now, as a consequence to that; You now need to pay for Fastrack.e.g. Where the fastrack booth is by Colossus. This is where you used to get your ticket.Where the lockers are (at Chessington) for Dragon's Fury and Vampire. This is also where you would scan for your fastrack ticket.

stupid abusers.if anyone has the predicted gate figures can someone tell me what the 11th of july is like so I know wheter or not to get ultimate fastrack

Meh you won't know till the day, even predicted gate figures can be wrong. But yeah Saturday in July proberly will be busy.

Just wait until the day, but I would probably say yes. I would never buy one anyway, but if you are going to buy one, that would probably be the sort of day when you would want to.

I think the only day I would ever buy one is a Fright Night during half term thats the day you would get the most out of it.

Is the ultimate fast track at thorpe one ride on each or unlimited? because at alton the ultimate fast track only allows you one ride on each.

Ultimate Fastrack is for Multiple use on the following rides at a cost of £50 per person...ColossusNemesis InfernoRushVortexSamuraiStealthX:\ No Way OutTidal WaveLoggers LeapRumba RapidsFlying FishHeight Restrictions still apply on all rides as if you were queueing.I am not sure, but I think SAW: The Ride is included in the Ultimate Fastrack list.If it is not, It should be!

I am not sure, but I think SAW: The Ride is included in the Ultimate Fastrack list.If it is not, It should be!

yeah it is I got ultimate fastrack on the 14th and saw was included but the UFT was well worth it got on saw 13 times and suprisingly the nobody got a saw fastrack so it was basically walk on when the main queue was 2hrs !!!!!!!!!! ;):P

yeah it is I got ultimate fastrack on the 14th and saw was included but the UFT was well worth it got on saw 13 times and suprisingly the nobody got a saw fastrack so it was basically walk on when the main queue was 2hrs !!!!!!!!!! ;):P

A really good day can come at a price though!But I have to agree, they are worth it.However, I have not got an Ultimate Fastrack for 2 years now but I might purchase one on Fright Nights as been saving up to buy one when visit Thorpe Park when the monsters come out to play! :D

A really good day can come at a price though!But I have to agree, they are worth it.However, I have not got an Ultimate Fastrack for 2 years now but I might purchase one on Fright Nights as been saving up to buy one when visit Thorpe Park when the monsters come out to play! ;)

lol yeah I'm gonna get one at FN09 because it is open longer so much more rides!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Cant wait to see what they will do with saw.

A really good day can come at a price though!But I have to agree, they are worth it.However, I have not got an Ultimate Fastrack for 2 years now but I might purchase one on Fright Nights as been saving up to buy one when visit Thorpe Park when the monsters come out to play! :P

You may have to save up a little longer, dude, Ultimate Fastrack is now £70!

I'm still getting 4 for my party-my parents and family are paying so it does not mater.though worth it for a party and during the summaer as there will be long queues

Mate you'd be soo much better off just buying all the different fastracks once then queing after that or if you want buy another fastrack. £70 is not worth it at all! :P Only possible time FN when you get longer and the mazes in the deal as well lol. Your parents will be paying £280 for fastrack :/ Which frankly is a pi**take! May as well just buy two of you a merlin anuall pass :P lol