Fastrack

AHW

Question

• Answers 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

They have a missed opportunity not doing a Saw combo. Good to see the Stealth Pole position down a quid, along with those 4 £2 ones. :)

They do do a combo for both Saw: The Ride and Saw Alive but it wasn't on that sheet. It is however advertised in the queue for fast track haha. I think it was £7 for both :D

Ah right. Cheers for that. :)Does anyone else think it is a bit stupid that only the Inferno Fastrack Kiosk is selling Fastrack tickets? It causes queues that reach to Fungle and it is just ridiculous - you'd need a Fastrack just to get Fastrack tickets! XD Is it so they don't over sell or is it just a bit of bad planning by the park?

Ah right. Cheers for that. :)Does anyone else think it is a bit stupid that only the Inferno Fastrack Kiosk is selling Fastrack tickets? It causes queues that reach to Fungle and it is just ridiculous - you'd need a Fastrack just to get Fastrack tickets! XD Is it so they don't over sell or is it just a bit of bad planning by the park?

I heard they are just not using the Amity and Lost city kiosks, I'm not 100% sure why.

On all 3 of my visits this season, it has only been the Inferno one open. The Dome has always directed people to Inferno and the Stealth one I haven't seen open in ages. :)

There isn't one by Stealth, I presume you mean to say the one in Amity by Tidal Wave?

I was told the other day that all fast track offices that aren't now permanently gutted & shut remain as info desks. I think it's just the one in the dome? Idk. They do now only sell fast tracks from that fast track office next to the nemesis inferno shop, which is absolutely ridiculous because in the time you take queueing to get a fast track, you could have queued for the ride :|. My mum asked my in the new fast track office :) & they said it's a lot easier for them having all the fast track sales in one place.

I was told the other day that all fast track offices that aren't now permanently gutted & shut remain as info desks. I think it's just the one in the dome? Idk. They do now only sell fast tracks from that office which is absolutely ridiculous because in the time you take queueing to get a fast track, you could have queued for the ride :|. My mum asked my in the actual place :) & they said it's a lot easier for them having all the fast track sales in one place.

You can purchase fastrack at the Nemesis Inferno fastrack sales office

I was told the other day that all fast track offices that aren't now permanently gutted & shut remain as info desks. I think it's just the one in the dome? Idk. They do now only sell fast tracks from that fast track office next to the nemesis inferno shop, which is absolutely ridiculous because in the time you take queueing to get a fast track, you could have queued for the ride :|. My mum asked my in the new fast track office :) & they said it's a lot easier for them having all the fast track sales in one place.

When you say queue for the ride, is that when Colossus, Inferno, X no way out and Tidal Wave have zero queues making fastrack irelevant anyway...

When you say queue for the ride, is that when Colossus, Inferno, X no way out and Tidal Wave have zero queues making fastrack irelevant anyway...

No. I mean when you queue as long/longer than the queue of the ride you're purchasing fast tracks for. I didn't mean literally, but in the 40 minutes I wasted queueing for fast track for a ride, I could have queued and gone on detty, slammer, samurai, rush, Colossus, saw alive and inferno. For free.