Your Thorpe Park

Guest thorpe101

X is removed and sold for scrap with the profits put towards the new area and the installation of the new ride in the pyramid begins and the addition of two Flat rides as queue eaters infront.

Steal my idea! <_< Joking, I really like what you did with the Intamin Aquatrax, it's not an design I really give enough credit nor thought to, as Buzzsaw Falls is absolutely brilliant you'd think I would.... :| One thing I would note though, is that a lot of your new rides are very similar to what Thorpe already has.Huss Fly Away: It's a Zodiac but smaller.Fabbri Evolution: It's basically Vortex but you're caged in so it's a bit detrimental.Fabbri Booster Max: Very similar to Slammer, except for the spinning seats but you can't argue Slammer looks much beefier.Fabbri Cataclysm: Is basically in inverting Rush, but smaller.And surely, Dive Machines are practially wing riders aren't they? They're sometimes even floorless, a la Griffon.And also (sorry, I said there was only one thing to comment on ;)) You've added five or six rides, which isn't all too abnormal now that new MTDP is released but, surely you'd want to remove some existing rides before more are added? Thorpe is becoming far too crowded as it is. Mind you, I'd also like to see how that Fabbri Cataclysm near The Crust would fit. The floor space they need is just isn't there.^All meant as light-heartedly as possible :P

Sorry I had to I saw and it and thought wow so thats so much better than my crap of just saying srcap it as that would be pointless and a waste of the ride.True I suppose they are kind of similair in some ways but in terms of experience I have been on several of them and found the experiences to be rather different.True I never really thought of the rides in terms of comparing them to others and I see what you mean, there was a different ride I wanted to use that looked so cool but I couldn't remember what manufacturers site I saw it on, the experience of this other attraction was as if you where flying by yourself or had a jet pack it was rather unique but sadly I couldn't find it.With the flyaway yes I see what you mean know and I would change that, I will like make a different plan in the near future which not feature such rides that are similair.With the evolution you are swung round to face the ground whilst spinning so your facing downwards and to me it is a rather thrilling and different experince as to Vortex where the ride swings from side to side and you face upright, also there would be water jets on my ride adding to the feel and experience of the ride and area, I see how it seems similiar but to me it is a rather different experience.With the booster I can sort of see what your saying but the idea of it is that its more of a family thrilling ride rather than beeing some big beefy thing and the booster is it not a large rotating freefalling device, it's more sort of like one of those nasa test things which appealed to me and I have ridden one and liked the experience and thought it would be a good addition.With the cataclysm it is realy like rush like you said however they differ in experience because the ride actually rotates whilst it swings and also with a cataclysm the ride actually makes a full rotation above the ride faceing the riders over the floor they do differ in experience but are similair.Thats ok I see what you mean and I will look into things more next time I add another plan :P

No I know you didn't it was constructive critiscm, which I don't mind sorry if it came accross I am annoyed. :PThank you :PI liked the ideas for your areas to the mushroom area sounded extremely detailed and good :DI like to read others post to see what they feel should happen to and it usually does reflect on my own posts, though I'm so sad to sit here and think about it for ages and look up the manufacturers and conjure up names etc, :L I'm so sad.

A lot of these ideas are great, but what is with all the scare stuff, why can't we have a theme park based on Adventure and thrill...?

I agree with you there. There aren't that many theme parks I can think of here that are adventure based. Chessie and Mingo are the only 2 UK parks that spring to my mind.

I'll try to create one that encouporates more family and adventures thrills to add the to the park, I have tried previously but they not really that great.

I know about the debate that happened ages ago saying how this isn't meant to be realistic, but if you do a TP one, it would more be the scare stuff, as that's what they're aiming for. But I still look forward to your ideas nonetheless. :P

Not I! It's not like I'd spend four days to write a future plan for Thorpe.... :P

Neither would I. But it still doesn't mean I don't spend four days (or more) think of future plans for Thorpe in my head - however realistic or not! :D

Neither would I. But it still doesn't mean I don't spend four days (or more) think of future plans for Thorpe in my head - however realistic or not! :P

No, what I meant was that I did spend four days writing the whole thing impromptu: whatever came to mind whilst writing it went on there. :PBut the reason I added the scare factor and went into it with great detail, is that I know some high git at Merlin sometimes reads these threads and hopefully the may nick ideas and actaully put them into place once LionsGate's contract is denounced. I think I'm clutching at straws tbh, but it's worth a try.And also, it would only be one area in the park that's this scary, and if Thorpe are becoming a thrill park it would make sense to have a horror area, but SAW is pretty bad, that's why I went into so much detail in my post revamping it, tbh my post about what I'd do is all boring apart from the 2014 period, which is basically all about renouncing the SAW area and turning it into a better themed, horror area.But I also included an area which is about adventure, but it is also for adults (hence the Flying Coaster) - 'Shroom Valley' is a crazy place similar to Willy Wonka's world but less edible.

No, what I meant was that I did spend four days writing the whole thing impromptu: whatever came to mind whilst writing it went on there. :P.

Oooh!! I knew that :P :PYour ideas were well thought out and they would work well if implemented. In the end, any criticisms in here are so small they're pointless posting most of the time. :D

• 2 weeks later...

can someone tell me what treasure island is?

Tis a bit of a random place to ask, but ah well.Treasure Island was an attraction back in the 80s. If you ever remember going to Thorpe Farm by CCR, you would have seen a platform about half way. You would get off there. The ride was a train ride going through the island, and actors dressed as pirates would be there to entertain you and throw sweets about. It was a fun ride for everyone. Someone who actually went on it should be able to give more information.If you are wondering, it closed because cannabis was being grown there and the actors were getting high from it. :angry:

• 1 month later...

2011:The admissions to the park are revamped and improved this year to cater for increased capacity and upkeep with the new theming standards for the park.Nemesis Inferno workshop is renovated along with Pizza hut extension and Amity Cove sweet shop.General theming of the park is continued to be renovated and improved with rides, facilities and areas etcThe park works on the new area with renovating the island and building the coaster and facilities.Rumba Rapids is rethemed with a new sponsorship from Fanta into Fanta Fever rapids featuring old themed wooden bridges, and vast new effects and theming to update the ride and soak riders with an entirely new experience with seatbelts.The new receive updated theming with the queline and bridge looking more like run down wood and the hut at the station themed to a small volcano, with the new ride featuring seat belts theming has been updated to include brand new skull waterfall, spitting snakes, the inside area is now themed to a bright factory with the waterfalls and now sprinklers with flashing red lights with the scene themed around the production of Fanta and a large Fanta bottle spraying the riders, leaking water system, water guns, exploding volcano.PromotionA bottle of Fanta is shown exploding over the rumba rapids are on the park map and replaced with new concept art of the ride.“Fanta Fever is hitting Thorpe Park, the rivers a running faster and furious then ever with a whole new adventure of thrills and spills in store, join in the craze.”2012:NEW FOR 2012! Trepid Bog The new island is themed around a swamp where beasts lurk and a discovery team are investigating only to have gone missing.Theming: the islands theming features tents, cars and searching devices and equipment, body parts, along with beasts hidden around and toxic barrels and industrial equipment with the entire island themed around a swamp.Thornite: B&M WORLDS FIRST PROTOTYPE The cavern is extremely well themed and features pre show videos on TV’s in the queue line as riders travel over the ride with a bridge system.The ride starts in a building that is themed around a cave infested with swamp water with bridges leading to the station area themed as the team’s hideout which has been ransacked.The ride then drops down below and travels over the waters and under the bridge system with trees and item for head chopper effects and you perform an inline twist as you exit the station.You then perform a u turn over the lake with a water feature and climb a 140ft lift hill and perform a dive loop over water on the island and then performs several twists and turns as it travels over another area of water and the ride travels over the island with the scenery and several twists and turns and the ride then travels over the lake where it performs an wingover over the lake and a water feature and then travels over the island again to perform a helix over and area of water with theming and with twists and turns through scenery and then returns and stops outside the station where the riders exit to the shop and photo collection point.Services:Fast FoodLoo’sLoch-n-ShopGame stallsPromotion:“The waters are not safe, and the land begins to sink, can you face the terror of the trepid bog and end the nightmare threat of sinking the island, Trepid Bog the new area at Thorpe Park.”The open air stage opens over by Stealth.2013:Ranger County area is enclosed and rethemed to Safari Yard.The new area is brightened up into a happy family area with new fences signalising the area change painted in bright multicolour and colourful masks and animal figurines and tribe figurines placed around for theming most from Safari ride, there are also colourful gates to symbolise the entrance to the area.Monkeys Banana Boat- remains the same with theming updated.Croc Carousel- Updated to feature zebra’s, hippos, lions, tigers and crocodilesNEW FOR 2013: Stampede: A Huss delirium Themed around an elephants stampede heading through the river soaking the riders in their cars.Snakes and Ladders- The area has a canopy placed above where you have to climb up and side down in snake slides with three different slides, Child, Teen, Adult suitable and the canopy system features interactive snakes with water spouts.Octopus Gardens area is removed and Thorpe Mega Store is extended.2014:This Year the proposed Hotel opens and is welcome to great custom and is themed to the Parks major area Amity Cove with a boardwalk lake area, fitness area, bar, dinning area and a boat service linking the hotel to Park.The park prepares and landscapes and constructs on the island nearby the entrance for next years new roller coaster.2015:The new area is called Sancta GlenThe area is themed around a small Celtic gathering in fields nearby a roman temple where the Celts are fighting the Romans and attempt to destroy the temple.Ironide- A B&M prototype roller coaster with wing riders inverted seats and dive machines trains.The ride’s station is themed around an outdoor Roman Temple where the Celts are starting to attack, you then exit the station and climb a lift hill of 130ft where you then turn to face over the temple where you drop down above those queuing to travel through the temple with Roman statues and pillars.You then travel through a battle themed scene which is featured in the queue line and then travel towards the lake where you perform an diving loop over the lake and then return to dry land passing through the gathering area with a inline twist near a bonfire, you then continue to travel around the island with several twists and turns and a head chopper effect with a Golden Celtic Dragon on a hammerhead turn, you then travel some more with twists and turns and then returns to the station, the ride features lots of fire effects. Teine (fire) - a Fabri booster max themed around a catapult and placed at the entrance of Trepid Bog Island near the Flying Fish, with a small stone wall distinguishing the area change.Promotion:Iron and gold are shown slopping downwards until they crash into each other and there are sparks and a large flash which reveals flames and a Celtic woman’s face falls dead infront of the screen.“War is coming to Thorpe Park, history was never so intense!”Sancta Glen the whole new land where history comes to life, prepare to face the intensity of Ironide a Terri-flying battle for your life and Teine a catapult with a difference!”2016:NEW FOR 2016: Submersal- A Fabri pirate ship ride themed around a local fishing boat which was submersed during the tidal wave and riding the tidal wave which has struck the area.2017:NEW FOR 2017: Amity Speedway has a new addition of the Dodgems underneath stealth.Throttle: A dodgems ride underneath Stealth as part of the Amity speedway area.2018:NEW FOR 2018: Canada Creek receives a new addition.Alpine Bobs- A Chance rides alpine bobs ride themed around the logging of Canada with birds of Canada in the queue line and theming for ride.2019:X no way out closes and the surrounding area is shut of to make way for a new attraction.A water cable ski ride along with a bumper boat section is added to the area of Lake imbetween Stealth and Trepid Bog as part of the Amity cove area.2020:NEW FOR 2020:X No Way Out area becomes Deviant DistrictThe area has a futuristic scientific facility theme to it with there being a futuristic Chinese style entrance and wall with a circuit board design imprinted onto it.ALT (Aviation Level Test) – A cliff-hanger ride themed around a test at the futuristic facility that the subjects have to go through.Ctrl (Central testing regulator log)- Upgraded Vekoma Enigma featuring a much faster paced and higher track and a loop. The ride is themed around the large testing facility itself where you walk through the queue line themed with light systems and robots and parts and water lit features and futuristic scientific equipment.The queue features a pre show video are where TV screens reveal that you have enrolled to be tested to become the ultimate soldier and to test whether you are up to the challenge.The station is themed around a futuristic laboratory and the cars are black with blue and lilac circuit board print.The ride then leaves the station backwards and climbs a lift hill and then drops down swerving past scenery and through several helix’s and tight turns to then perform a vertical loop and then travel around again with twists and turns and helix’s with scenery and then a block brake run scene where the ride shakes and loud sirens are played with robots attacking and air jets.The ride then performs another upwards helix around scenery and then another loop and then travels with twists turns and helixes around scenery and then performs a corkscrew over scenery with ice jets and then goes through a holographic area with a helix and then returns to the station.The ride features light and laser shows and effects throught.

• 2 weeks later...

Disco Ball DreadThe new area which features a large dance hall themed area of an 80’s disco hall which is being plagued by dancing zombies as in world war 2 a dancing competition was held in the hall however the participants where brutally murdered by army forces who invaded and killed them all and they have returned to steal the trophy from the 80’s competitors by killing them.There is a large hall which is used as the base of the area as it houses the roller coaster’s indoor section along with station and the restaurant, shop and loos and photo collection point.Dance floor: This is where shows can be held with famous dance acts coming to perform and battle against the zombie dancers.When not in use for shows the dance floor is used as a place for visitors to dance and features an interactive experience with shaking or vibrating floors, faces in the floors, smog machines and lights shows.Diner: A fast food restaurant.Neon-Boon: A shop.Break Dance:A variant improved model of the Huss break-dance to create a much more thrilling ride themed around the devastation of the zombie’s revenge at the 80’s disco and situated in the dance hall.Commander: A new B&M prototype roller coaster.The queue line is themed around a ballet style dancehall poles and features televisions with pre-show videos explaining the story more to the riders.The ride starts of in the station themed around the dancers changing rooms with costumes rack torn and the room has been attacked with bloody handprints and blood everywhere.The ride starts of exiting the station by travelling along towards a disco ball which turns to reveal a skeleton face with lasers in the eyes for light effects and then turns and drops down and you twist and turn past a large bomb with a timer and then past two zombie figurines attacking a dancer and then you travel upwards and through a laser system light show area towards a trophy at the end in a glass case when alarms go of as you reach the trophy and you quickly turn to face a dancing silhouette when the dancer is attacked and red spurts over the silhouette and you drop down exiting the station as you perform a zero gravity roll.You then travel out through the landscape of the island performing twist and turns and you perform an inline twist over the zombie graveyard scene and then twists and turns past the aeroplane sinking into the water of water on the island and travelling over that are of water to twist and turn across the land rising and falling passing a military hut with overgrowth with watching eyes and then climbing 45 metres and performing an Immelman loop over the lake and then travelling briefly and performing a cobra roll as returning onto land where they pass the zombies eating the soldiers corpses in a graveyard and then you return into the building where you face a commander zombie who presses the detonator and you pass over the bomb as it sprays gas and light effects and you then travel before travelling past the trophy and return to the station.I thought I'd in a new idea I had for the proposed B&M prototype roller coaster I just didn't have the time to add in a plan for the rest of the additions.I thought up this idea and found it rather wacky and odd but thought it would be something good and different for thorpe park and was inspired by kelly rowlands new song commander. :unsure:

oh and AdamY hope you enjoyed lady gaga on the 30th I went and saw her at the 02 on the 31st and as my frist concert I found it awesome and amazing I found it a wonderful night and it completely bew my expectations away, she certainly knows how to put on a show, I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did. :unsure:

2011:The admissions to the park are revamped and improved this year to cater for increased capacity and upkeep with the new theming standards for the park.Nemesis Inferno workshop is renovated along with Pizza hut extension and Amity Cove sweet shop.General theming of the park is continued to be renovated and improved with rides, facilities and areas etcThe park works on the new area with renovating the island and building the coaster and facilities.Rumba Rapids is rethemed with a new sponsorship from Fanta into Fanta Fever rapids featuring old themed wooden bridges, and vast new effects and theming to update the ride and soak riders with an entirely new experience with seatbelts.The new receive updated theming with the queline and bridge looking more like run down wood and the hut at the station themed to a small volcano, with the new ride featuring seat belts theming has been updated to include brand new skull waterfall, spitting snakes, the inside area is now themed to a bright factory with the waterfalls and now sprinklers with flashing red lights with the scene themed around the production of Fanta and a large Fanta bottle spraying the riders, leaking water system, water guns, exploding volcano.PromotionA bottle of Fanta is shown exploding over the rumba rapids are on the park map and replaced with new concept art of the ride.“Fanta Fever is hitting Thorpe Park, the rivers a running faster and furious then ever with a whole new adventure of thrills and spills in store, join in the craze.”2012:NEW FOR 2012! Trepid Bog The new island is themed around a swamp where beasts lurk and a discovery team are investigating only to have gone missing.Theming: the islands theming features tents, cars and searching devices and equipment, body parts, along with beasts hidden around and toxic barrels and industrial equipment with the entire island themed around a swamp.Thornite: B&M WORLDS FIRST PROTOTYPE The cavern is extremely well themed and features pre show videos on TV’s in the queue line as riders travel over the ride with a bridge system.The ride starts in a building that is themed around a cave infested with swamp water with bridges leading to the station area themed as the team’s hideout which has been ransacked.The ride then drops down below and travels over the waters and under the bridge system with trees and item for head chopper effects and you perform an inline twist as you exit the station.You then perform a u turn over the lake with a water feature and climb a 140ft lift hill and perform a dive loop over water on the island and then performs several twists and turns as it travels over another area of water and the ride travels over the island with the scenery and several twists and turns and the ride then travels over the lake where it performs an wingover over the lake and a water feature and then travels over the island again to perform a helix over and area of water with theming and with twists and turns through scenery and then returns and stops outside the station where the riders exit to the shop and photo collection point.Services:Fast FoodLoo’sLoch-n-ShopGame stallsPromotion:“The waters are not safe, and the land begins to sink, can you face the terror of the trepid bog and end the nightmare threat of sinking the island, Trepid Bog the new area at Thorpe Park.”The open air stage opens over by Stealth.2013:Ranger County area is enclosed and rethemed to Safari Yard.The new area is brightened up into a happy family area with new fences signalising the area change painted in bright multicolour and colourful masks and animal figurines and tribe figurines placed around for theming most from Safari ride, there are also colourful gates to symbolise the entrance to the area.Monkeys Banana Boat- remains the same with theming updated.Croc Carousel- Updated to feature zebra’s, hippos, lions, tigers and crocodilesNEW FOR 2013: Stampede: A Huss delirium Themed around an elephants stampede heading through the river soaking the riders in their cars.Snakes and Ladders- The area has a canopy placed above where you have to climb up and side down in snake slides with three different slides, Child, Teen, Adult suitable and the canopy system features interactive snakes with water spouts.Octopus Gardens area is removed and Thorpe Mega Store is extended.2014:This Year the proposed Hotel opens and is welcome to great custom and is themed to the Parks major area Amity Cove with a boardwalk lake area, fitness area, bar, dinning area and a boat service linking the hotel to Park.The park prepares and landscapes and constructs on the island nearby the entrance for next years new roller coaster.2015:The new area is called Sancta GlenThe area is themed around a small Celtic gathering in fields nearby a roman temple where the Celts are fighting the Romans and attempt to destroy the temple.Ironide- A B&M prototype roller coaster with wing riders inverted seats and dive machines trains.The ride’s station is themed around an outdoor Roman Temple where the Celts are starting to attack, you then exit the station and climb a lift hill of 130ft where you then turn to face over the temple where you drop down above those queuing to travel through the temple with Roman statues and pillars.You then travel through a battle themed scene which is featured in the queue line and then travel towards the lake where you perform an diving loop over the lake and then return to dry land passing through the gathering area with a inline twist near a bonfire, you then continue to travel around the island with several twists and turns and a head chopper effect with a Golden Celtic Dragon on a hammerhead turn, you then travel some more with twists and turns and then returns to the station, the ride features lots of fire effects. Teine (fire) - a Fabri booster max themed around a catapult and placed at the entrance of Trepid Bog Island near the Flying Fish, with a small stone wall distinguishing the area change.Promotion:Iron and gold are shown slopping downwards until they crash into each other and there are sparks and a large flash which reveals flames and a Celtic woman’s face falls dead infront of the screen.“War is coming to Thorpe Park, history was never so intense!”Sancta Glen the whole new land where history comes to life, prepare to face the intensity of Ironide a Terri-flying battle for your life and Teine a catapult with a difference!”2016:NEW FOR 2016: Submersal- A Fabri pirate ship ride themed around a local fishing boat which was submersed during the tidal wave and riding the tidal wave which has struck the area.2017:NEW FOR 2017: Amity Speedway has a new addition of the Dodgems underneath stealth.Throttle: A dodgems ride underneath Stealth as part of the Amity speedway area.2018:NEW FOR 2018: Canada Creek receives a new addition.Alpine Bobs- A Chance rides alpine bobs ride themed around the logging of Canada with birds of Canada in the queue line and theming for ride.2019:X no way out closes and the surrounding area is shut of to make way for a new attraction.A water cable ski ride along with a bumper boat section is added to the area of Lake imbetween Stealth and Trepid Bog as part of the Amity cove area.2020:NEW FOR 2020:X No Way Out area becomes Deviant DistrictThe area has a futuristic scientific facility theme to it with there being a futuristic Chinese style entrance and wall with a circuit board design imprinted onto it.ALT (Aviation Level Test) – A cliff-hanger ride themed around a test at the futuristic facility that the subjects have to go through.Ctrl (Central testing regulator log)- Upgraded Vekoma Enigma featuring a much faster paced and higher track and a loop. The ride is themed around the large testing facility itself where you walk through the queue line themed with light systems and robots and parts and water lit features and futuristic scientific equipment.The queue features a pre show video are where TV screens reveal that you have enrolled to be tested to become the ultimate soldier and to test whether you are up to the challenge.The station is themed around a futuristic laboratory and the cars are black with blue and lilac circuit board print.The ride then leaves the station backwards and climbs a lift hill and then drops down swerving past scenery and through several helix’s and tight turns to then perform a vertical loop and then travel around again with twists and turns and helix’s with scenery and then a block brake run scene where the ride shakes and loud sirens are played with robots attacking and air jets.The ride then performs another upwards helix around scenery and then another loop and then travels with twists turns and helixes around scenery and then performs a corkscrew over scenery with ice jets and then goes through a holographic area with a helix and then returns to the station.The ride features light and laser shows and effects throught.

Loving some of the ideas in this proposal..!

• 5 weeks later...

I was sitting around the other day and I thought, what could I stick on X / Arena / Ranger Country's site that has good capacity, is really thrilling, provides green space, allows room for other attractions, makes Slammer fit in and is marketable? Of Course! An Intamin Blitz coaster. Came up with a layout scaled to the area and it didn't fit. My second layout did fit, but the capacity was ****. So... I came up with this. The third layout.Posted Image90 second ride. It starts with a LSM launch-lift at 19MPH, then a 90-95degree drop, tight turns, airtime hill, a unique (only 2 others in the world) Norwegian loop, followed by a stop for a 50MPH launch, furious baco style drop down into a tight turn followed by a double stengel dive kinda thing, floater airhill ready to twist around for the final brakes.You will partly duel with another train on the track. Like Maverick, 2 stations. (2 onloads) to make loading as if you have a 24 (12 + 12) train. There are 5, 12 person trains on the track. With a through-put of 1440pph MAX with a 45 second dispatch and 20 second period of moving 4 trains in the station area. Better than anything at the park currently, though realistic is about 1200pph.THEME:The theme is quite loose. It's a modern day take on an Old West theme to merge easily with the closer half of Canada and not to clash with Calypso drastically. You are the "Final Frontier". Each train represents a native american tribe, Choctaw, Cherokee, Chickasaw, Seminole & Muscogee.Posted ImageIt would have a tracklist for the area (BLUE) and a tracklist for the Queue (GREEN). The yellow is the music flooding in other areas.BLUE:The Good The Bad And The Ugly - Ennio MorriconeA few dollars more - Ennio MorriconeFarewell To Cheyenne - Ennio Morricone (Faster Tempo)The Big Country - The Ghost Rider OrchestraMagnificent Seven - The Ghost Rider OrchestraApache - The shadowsGREEN:Bluegrass - Paradise CityAmerica - Horse With No NameTaylor Swift - Forever & AlwaysTaylor Swift - ChangeDallasDenim & Demons - Marc daine and the Jazz CowboysBonanza - The Ghost Rider OrchestraBlues Brothers - Ghostriders in the SkyReindeer Games - Marc daine and the Jazz CowboysChris Ledoux & Charlie Daniels - Even Cowboys like a little rock 'n' rollRawhide - Frankie LaineTennessee Ernie Ford - Sixteen TonsShania Twain - Man! I feel like a WomanTaylor Swift - White HorseEnnio Morricone - Aces HighCreedence Clearwater Revival - Green RiverSpiderbait - Black BettyMule Train - Frankie LaineTom Petty - Runnin' Down a DreamLynyrd Skynyrd - Free BirdFoghat - Slow RideJohnny Cash - ThirteenFor a badly edited loop of this for the shear hell of it: http://mfi.re/?iynnoj0mmzzhn3iQuite a variety of Country/Western/Rock there to make the queue...FUN! ;)Basically the black areas with coloured dots are compost/small plants. The bright grey is solid concrete to brighten up the place. Most other areas are tree covered or some sort of greenary. The brown is rock/ themeing in general. The queue house building would have 3 bass boxes in the roof to make an exciting musical atmosphere. The cheif rangers in now in octopus gardens in order to spread family rides around a bit, instead of being in one area. You may also notice X's ride area has become a new arena for a daily show/or other event action. This is in order to create a balance between rides and other attractions, also the family/thrill balance. There would be a sound barrier between Colossus and this due to close proximity.I'll post a video at some point of the ride, maybe.