Your Thorpe Park

Guest thorpe101

backing up stealth888 here, you were origanly stating in previous pages that money doesnt matter and that it called your thorpe park so it means you can re-theme/theme what ever you want want. ste193 Posted Jul 23 2009, 02:24 PMI know but I'm going wild with my ideas know, since it was said an its obivous to me to, my ideas will never be recognised so its not like it's real.now your saying that they would not have money to do these things. I personally think you being abit of a hypercrit.

Yes I said that but aren;t I aloud to express my opinions, other people do so why can't I, like you are now?if thats what you think then go ahead but I find it very offensive to call someone a hyprocite and I don't think thats a fair comment.Besides I was just stating an opinion, everybody does it about all the suggestion so why can't I do the same huh?

^^I was kinda bored when I wrote that, explaining the stupidly unrealistic scenarios like painting nemesis blue and changing the whole park to fit the 2012 olympics ;) But I still think the monorail/island idea is kinda cool ;)Edit: for the olympics thing, I meant it to be an event thing like sun scream, with tents/stages around the park advertising it and with interactive/physical activities to get involved in ;)

I know I was just stating an opinion I wasn't being mean or rude, I hope it didn't come across that way.I like the idea with the island and monorails, I didn't realise you meant like tents and such I thought you meant like retheme everything the rides etc when you said about Nemesis inferno blue to the olympics for a year lol

2011) A cliff Hanger ride is opened in the renamed Jungle Village.The theming remains the same but some new theming is added such as a elephant and baby water feature, tabbles repainted, tropical plants added, fencing apinted in african styles, the carosel is rethemed to zebra's being chased by lions, cheetahs and hyena's along with hippo's and elephants as larger carriages, the area also features some animal figurines placed around the area.Rides:Parrot Flight- Cliff Hanger ride themed around parrots.Monkeys Banana boat- Remian the same.Wild Carosel- rethemed to jungle animals hunting.Jungle Play Grounds:The area also features rope wodden bridges above the area where you can walk along above the area and a large net bridge over monkeys banana boat, the bridges also feature a mid air water fight with water guns, birds figurines that spray water at you as you pass, slides, fire men polls.On the ground there are swings, the elephant water feature inbetween water fight area.2012) A roller coaster opens this year on the new area which is called Lupo Cove. which means wolf.The ride is called Silver Bullet and features several inversions over water and two dark area's.The ride is themed around wolves and a werewolf curse on the village.This is all in wrong order but I'll edit when I have some more time chow for know :)2014)

2010) Say goodbye to slammer (this is MY thorpe park ppl =P). And begin Construction of another and Better Flat ride, 2011) Re-Theme of Rush and generally Just clean up the park (re-paints and so on). And Extension of Canada Creek behind Loggers for a new Roller-coaster, (A Toboggan Type ride that goes over the water and such)2012) Samurai gets themed into a Saw type theme. with a new title and everything. Big Fright Night change this year, Movie Bites is back, Se7en is gone, Park is open until 11pm. The new maze (Replacing Se7en), Will be based on a 'Nightmare' Circus, Filled with Clowns and mad ringleaders. What will happen is that instead of just continuously walking. You will receive a short video at the beginning telling you that each room is filled with 'a different aspect of fear'. So it is kind of like Se7en But Circus themed and it ISN'T the Deadly sins. Each Will will be things like 'Torture', 'Conflict, 'Murder', 'Rape', e.t.c (I know Rape doesn't really sound like one but it is extremely disturbing and they can probably make a clip or something that would seriously disturb you). But ye something like that. There will be people all over the park jumping at you and so on (people grabbing your leg from under a stall or something). And The people that strap you into the rides will be based on the mazes like Asylum and Hellgate and say things that really creep you out as they lock your harnis in =]).2013) This Year Bring a new land into Thorpe, no new rides, but next to Stealth will be a new land called 'Land of the Lost' Or something creepy as it will be scare themed. Apart from this New land. The park will be getting a Re-vamp, (New Music, Re-Paints, New effects, new pathways, merchandise, new map, new signs etc). The new signs and map will have a colour code and theme to promote the up-coming new land. And Saw will have live actors coming out from the top of the building and reaching down at the people saying "Helpppp " and then they get dragged back in and then blood spurs out the building and hits the queue line. (lol). There will also be Dead bodies scattered around and at the top of the hill you hear "And yess. there will be blood".Cba to go beyond that

2012) Sinister LakeThe area is based around an abandoned town by a lake the buildings are all black like they have been burnt but nobody knows what happened to the town can you discover the secret?Slogan: Can you discover Lake Sinister’s hidden past?Facilities: ToiletsShop- Bait StoreRestaurant- Harvest DinerRides:Diabolical: A B&M hyper coaster the ride climbs a lift hill on land but spend much of it’s time on water.The rides features a helix, 2 banked curves, corkscrew, dive loop, 3 bunny hops, 4 drops 215ft, 105ft, 150 ft, 50ft.The ride station is themed around a church for the town that has become over run by demons, with skeletons, demons, sins painted on the walls etc.Wreck- A Splash battle over the lake themed to wreckage of old ships.Battle Ships- An area of the lake is sectioned of for those dodgem boat thingies.A new ride will open next year in the remaining houses.2013)Sancta: A ghost train ride.Riders queue inside a house in queue’s in the dark where small red lights reveal sins written on the walls in red writing and evil eyes drawn on and flashing lights with roaring laughter occasionally.Riders then climb stairs after four corridors to the second floor where they arrive at the station passing a skeleton man in uniform at a desk like a hotel where real people take your bags etc.The station is themed like an old hotel with creepy paintings and bloody hand prints everywhere.You then wait and board your cars themed to old carriages and exit the station through thick wooden doors.You then pass a standing crazy man wriggling in a straight jacket screaming, then a skeleton in a cage which rattles the bars and a man being electrocuted.You then turn a corner through a hole in the wall and thunderous sounds are played as you drop 45ft with Dracula flying close above you following you down and you then pass several coffins where vampires lunge out of them at you and then pass a rattling coffin with a man screaming inside and a evil man laughing.You then turn another corner and climb a little bit passing a silhouette stabbing shadows and you then pass several zombies that appear to be walking closer towards you reaching out at you with hands out of graves and upturned graves etc.You then turn a corner whilst climbing to the top level and then pass a man chopping body parts with an axe, a woman boiling a hand with body parts on plates at a table a boy who stabs at you, a girl in a guillotine.You then turn the corner again and pass two walls closing in on you and then pass a beast with red eyes who roars at you and then a woman being eaten by a cloaked figure who turns to scream at you with a deformed face.You then burst through doors and travel along outside above the street you then climb to 55ft whilst outside and drop into the building through doors and pass through a beasts mouth and then travel along with smoke and green lights passing a large spider, a skeleton which falls at you from the side and a beating heart.You then turn the corner and pass two gargoyles that look evil and Frankenstein who laughs at you, you then climb 10 foot and pass three knight’s that swing blades at you and then drop 10ft and pass a woman being burnt at the stake a bubbling pond with a hand raised out and a devil laughing.You then turn the corner and climb up with the area above having stars painted on the ceiling and the tale of two lovers being band from one another and cursing the place a comet then flies along above you and as you reach full height you see the town on fire painted on the wall and dark mist covering the town.You then turn through a hole in the wall into the final house where you spiral down over skeletons dancing in a ballroom with the two lovers dancing in the middle.You then turn a corner and climb again passing the man being stabbed and the woman cackling and brewing a potion as you then travel along the street outside again back into the station.2014) The park starts work on the MHFS area.2015) A new mine train style roller coaster opens which travels around the area is based around the Thorpe Rangers who are trying to restore order to there area, the Thorpe Rangers are brought back with a show and custom people and the new ride is called Miss Hippo's Ranger Round Up.2016) The hotel starts being constructed.

what about a Halo 3:ODST lazer quest activity which is outdoors like the one at Big sheep in devon(additional charge required).Possibly even a new launched coaster which is indoors and outdoors feuturing inversions like barrel rolls,loops and corkscrew themed around driving games such as granturismo 5,forza 3 and pgr4

what about a Halo 3:ODST lazer quest activity which is outdoors like the one at Big sheep in devon(additional charge required).Possibly even a new launched coaster which is indoors and outdoors feuturing inversions like barrel rolls,loops and corkscrew themed around driving games such as granturismo 5,forza 3 and pgr4

Yeh that would be pretty cool! Although Stealth is already a racing type theme but oh well.

2018) Massive new area opens up (includes mainland!): 'GameStation'. This includes: - GTA - The Ride - (think R'n'R Coaster at Disney, all indoor) - FEAR2 - The Ride - (4D coaster like 'X', includes very long indoor pre-lift section with story-line) - Call of Duty - The Ride - (indoor interactive shooting coaster) - LittleBig Planet - The Ride - (kiddie coaster over land/water with country shaped islands)(P.S. I'm still thinking of possible GameStation rides. Get back to me with any ideas please!)

Like the idea, but surely the name 'GameStation' would cause copyright issue with a shop of the same name (unless you would sponsorship for it?) Also, really don't like the whole 'The Ride' after every one. I'm pretty sure if none of them were 'The Ride' at the end of them, they would sound better.

Like the idea, but surely the name 'GameStation' would cause copyright issue with a shop of the same name (unless you would sponsorship for it?) Also, really don't like the whole 'The Ride' after every one. I'm pretty sure if none of them were 'The Ride' at the end of them, they would sound better.

Yeh good point, thanks.

2010) []Mack Splash Battle Ride (in place of M H F Safari) called "Miss Hippo's Ranger Falls". Ride themed as a lake with a waterfall deep in the 'Fungle'. Cars themed as Rafts. Rangers hiding behing trees and shooting water at riders.[]Colossus and Nemmy Inferno have a track re-paint with same colours.[]Infilling behind Stealth.2011) []M H R Falls gets extended queue and canopy along with TV screens. The video starts with a talk from Miss Hippo about the ride (simmilar to Tomb Blaster Video) then Q&A's, Funny Clips of the Rangers ect.[]Flying Fish has Major Change with New track colour, Foliage and Fountains (simmilar to Old FF). Surfer Dude theme is gone and new 'tinkly garden' theme introduced.[]Detonator and X:\ close the day before Fright Nights start. Demolision starts on Detonator[]Infilling behind Stealth completed.2012) []A bridge is built from the Sunken Garden to the Futuristic themed island where a New Mauhroh Sohne Spinning Coaster is built called Shuttle. Dotted around the queues are TV screens. The ride is indoor and themed around a space station. {Riders sit in a Navy Coloured car and enter a UV lit corridor (chain lift) where speakers say: "Shuttle entering Evacuation Process. Restraints - Secure. Oxygen - Secure. Shuttle Navigation - Denied. Reboot: Navigation - Denied. System Abort.". Then as you come to the tpo:"Shuttle Rejected". Then you are thrown into a pitch black rollercoaster ride (like X:\ but spinning and no stops). []Detonator is moved to the new island and renamed "Anti-Gravity". The Tower is painted Grey and White while the Gondola is painted Navy.[]Hotel Opens along with Monorail to the Park.2013) []A new system is installed: Ride Time. The idea is basicaly the same as YourDay and is 5 pounds for each ride. It works on: Zodiac, Colossus, Slammer, Loggers Leap, Saw, M H R Falls, Nemesis Inferno, Stealth, Anti-Gravity and Depth Charge.[]X:\ is declared SBNO.[]An Intamin Suspended Twin Hammer is placed in Detonators old spot and called "Exterminator" as a TEMPORARY replacement.2014) []Part of Rush's extended queue is demolished so Rush can have a 3rd swing added as popularity has soared.[]Exterminator, Time Voyagers and the pathway between TV and 'Amity Drop and Shop' all close and fencing is put around them. Clearing Begins.[]Infilling behind Vortex begins2015) []A B&M Flying Coaster opens under the name of Vento (after the Spanish word Viento which translates as wind).[]The Cinema is declared SBNO[]Exterminator is re-assembled in Lost Cityon the infill bejind Vortex and renamed .....................Vote - What would you rename Exterminator? 1)Eclipse? or 2)ClockWork?

• 4 months later...

Nightmare BayA new area which would be placed on the plot of land behind stealth.An area themed around a hellish town where the town has become desolate but when you search deeper you discover the terrible truth of the town’s dark past and where everyone has gone.Area theme- The area is based around a dark deserted ghost town that holds a lot of mysteries as to why it has become what it is today. The buildings are themed to an old style town with dark browns, blacks, reds or greens.Features- The area would feature old style themed buildings as mentioned which could house, shops, restaurants, arcade, toilets and even rides.The area would feature a small board walk stile area over the lake in-between the two areas divided with seats and leading to activities etc.The area would also feature several oak trees and willow trees and other plantations which would fit the theme along with scenery to continue the theme such as skeletons of persons and animals placed around and general theming of an old style town such as water troughs, water pumps.In the middle of the town there would be a large water fountain with four angels standing on top one facing left, the other right, one forward and one back and they dribble water from there mouths however every so often they squirt water at passer by through small jets.Rides and attractions:Horror House- A haunted house style ride which would use up three of the small buildings of the town.The ride is based around the events of which unfolded in the town to make it become the way it has today.The first building is mainly used for queuing however it features the station and the two first scenes, the station is well themed and to start to ride of you drop down to the first floor of the building.Scene1-The first scene depicts how a young girl and man fall in love and how a jealous wife watches and gets her revenge by accusing the girl of being a witch.Scene2- The girl is then shown being chained down with bricks and thrown into the water as the jealous with watches with glee and the husband tries to stop it, but the girl curses the town that she shall return and seek her revenge upon the town which has condemned her and she is shown drowning. You then pass through a hole in the wall into the second building.Scene3- A pair of deathly hands are shown suddenly reaching out of the water along with her scary face slightly lit under water, you then pass a group of people drinking water and choking and dying with a large copy of the girl twiddling her fingers over the towns people laughing manically.Scene4- You then briefly pass a young girl huddled in the corner of a room when she turns to reveal a decaying face and screams and you then start climbing up a little way passing paintings of demonic faces and water pouring down the walls and you then stop to pass a skeleton rattling against a cage and a crow pecking at a coffin and the door burst open and a decaying body falls out at you, you then turn the corner.Scene5- You then face the woman standing at the end of the hallway face down when she brings up her face with and evil grin, thunderous sounds are played as she then points at you and either side of you large walls with spikes on are closing in on you as you climb upwards as well as a head dropping down slightly above you and a spider also comes down and water dribbles from it’s mouth as a spider then comes down above it and grabs it with its legs to take it away again and you then come closer to the woman and then you turn the corner.Scene6- The woman is then shown nailing shut a coffin with the woman inside screaming and trying to get out shaking the coffin and you as you continue your way along the woman is then shown stabbing repeatedly stabbing the executioner with blood spurting out and then you burst out of wooden doors above the town dropping down.Scene7- You then enter the third house through thick wooden doors and slowly make your way up around a scene in the middle showing skeletons dancing just like in the old wicked witches haunt scene with the woman dancing with the man in the middle and a large chandelier shaking on the ceiling with a skeleton rocking on it you then exit through wooden doors to perform a small drop over the town and then climb again back into the building where you come to face a scene of Pirates Revenge- A ghostly pirate ship ride.Turbulent Waters- A huss top spin themed around the dark waters of the town.The two flat rides would be great as que eaters.Nocturna Suppresio- (Nightmare in latin which I feel in latin gives it more of a darker vibe.A LIM luanched roller coaster reaching the same hieght as stealth with a bright red colour track, the trains would be a murky green colour along with purple.Reaches 205ft, the track's layout is mainly over water and features 2 helix's, vertical loop, corck screw, cobra roll and a banked curve turn.

What's the point of Stealth, if there's Nightmare coaster?

If your reffering to the fact they are the same height that is because I was trying to be realistic and doubted they would build higher than stealth.They are different for several reason:Nightmare is over waterNightmare features inversions.Nightmare has a different theme and vibe.Similarties:Same heightBoth use LIM launch systemsBoth have tracks which turn whiteI decided to go for a LIM launch coaster as it was rumoured that the park where planning to add a new one and that a future coaster would exceed the hieght limit like stealth and so I decided to base my roller coaster on those rumours however is it was up to me I would go for a different coaster.Nocturna Suppresio- (Nightmare in latin which I feel in latin gives it more of a darker vibe.)A B&M Hyper Coaster reaching 215ft and featuring 5 inversions all over water.The track and supports for the ride are a bright red whilst the trains are purple and murky green and the station is themed to an abandoned boat house.They start of climbing the lift hill to reach 215ft on the island and then it makes a turn in a U shape still on the island as you drop down 215 ft over the water and then perform a bunny hop and then after the track tilts left as you are then hit byt water jets and then turns right to tilt right and are sprayed by water jets on the right.You then perform a cobra roll over the water and travel along briefly to climb up to 112ft and then make u turn and descend and then finished of descending into a downward helix, you then travel along briefly before performing an air time hill and turning right and climbing up to 70ft and then dropping down again into a vertical loop over water and travel along breify before the track tilts right and sprays riders with jets and then on the left side also and then returns to the station where you are greeted by a large spinning water balde mill above your head pouring down tons of water and then returns to the station after this breif scene.

• 2 weeks later...

Bah, I'm bored..2010) SAW Alive opens. Thorpe does more daring promotions that push the boundaries of what they can do. They aim to be more 'extreme'. Treasure Island coaster announced for 2012. A Splash Battle and a new flat ride announced.2011) No new rides. The space occupied by MHFS becomes a small scare house. Basically, people go in and some (albeit not great) scares happen. Just designed to fill the space and occupy guests for 5 minutes. Not much else.2012) New coaster opens, along with the Splash Battle and the flat. Don't really know what coaster; not that important for the sake of this though. Splash Battle would be a family ride. The flat would be another 1.3m flat to act as a queue eater.2013) Hotel opens, as planned. Nothing exceptional exciting happens. More work on promoting the park.2014) The scare house from 2011 (which was only intended as a semi permanent solution to fill space) is replaced. Something similar to a climbing wall, by the fact it is interactive, but something a little more interesting - if you get what I mean. Half way through the season, a new coaster is announced for 2016. Situated on one of the new islands, it is going to be bigger than the height ceiling, hence the slightly early application. They should be able to build a new coaster of they want, if what I've heard about the Stealth agreement thing is true.2015) Nothing new ride-wise. Completely new entrance. Great in-park promotion for the new roller coaster.2016) New coaster opens. Queue eater opens nearby. 2017 onwards) SAW contract runs out in 2019 and isn't extended, meaning the ride is rethemed basically and Alive closes (though, depending on the popularity of the park and the attraction at time of closure, the park may retheme it). 2019 sees X replaced as well as Slammer (or whatever they have there) for a new coaster.Note: Was a bit lazy (even though I'm bored), so attractions that would have been replaced / updated / removed I haven't mentioned, as well as all the FN stuff. More just focused on the new stuff. :P

Wow, expensive year! I'd bring the coaster forwards and make it a world first B&M. No Splash Battles or flats..

Then have an extremely popular coaster, by itself, with no queue eaters nearby? In my eyes, not the best idea. Would probably be nearly as expensive as the three rides if you take everything into account. Also, a world first B&M? With Thorpe's reliability? :P

Then have an extremely popular coaster, by itself, with no queue eaters nearby? In my eyes, not the best idea. Would probably be nearly as expensive as the three rides if you take everything into account. Also, a world first B&M? With Thorpe's reliability? :P

Saw: The Ride opened last year with nothing else. Stealth opened in 2006 with nothing else. Colossus opened in 2002 with nothing else.And Thorpe's reliability was pretty good in the second half of 2009 I thought. Very nearly all days had all rides operational.

Saw: The Ride opened last year with nothing else. Stealth opened in 2006 with nothing else. Colossus opened in 2002 with nothing else.And Thorpe's reliability was pretty good in the second half of 2009 I thought. Very nearly all days had all rides operational.

If you put a roller coaster on Treasure Island, it won't be near anything else - that is what I meant. With SAW and Stealth especially, there was a ride in close proximity to act as a queue eater. With a Treasure Island coaster, there wouldn't be. That's what I meant.Would you really trust Thorpe with a world's first B&M? Thorpe aren't known for being the most reliable. B&M firsts aren't the most reliable (look at Air for example). Thorpe are cursed when it comes to opening a new coaster. Look at SAW and Stealth. The first half of the season, they had quite a bit of trouble. So, honestly, I'd be more than a bit worried over a B&M first at Thorpe.