Your Thorpe Park

Guest thorpe101

Oh, why not. I'm ill, stuck on the sofa and bored......2012- The SWARM happens and all goes well.- Ground is broken on the hotel construction.- Barry and Stuart do a summer season show in Pirates (their comedy gross out stuff can suit any time, not just Halloween).- Someone with more imagination with me arranges a show for the arena.2013- Hotel opens on the old farm site, it includes: * lots of small rooms so couples don't have to pay for a family room.* a waterfront boardwalk with variety of dining and drinking opportunities (with a much high capacity than just hotel guests).* a return of the boats to get to the guests across.* free coach transport to and from Chessington.- Park has nothing new, but is properly tarted up. Like a medium year investment spend on all the knackered stuff, including the entrance and dome.- Pricing structure is changed entirely. Massive ad campaign that they've slashed the ticket price to £25 (or about that, whatever it needs to be to make money), no more of this voucher nonsense. Car park charge stopped, fastrack remains and as a paid for service, but operates like the old days where a time is given to manage demand at a reasonable level. No one feels ripped off, everyone has a better day.2014- Music, laser and firework show opens on the lake. Park opens late to accommodate this but it pays for itself as a lot of people are stating for an evening meal at the boardwalk.- Work starts on the woodie.....2015- The new GCI monster opens. It's a proper length beast of a thing.- Includes a wooden kiddie coaster as Thorpe heads back towards the family market, becoming more of a resort in conjunction with Chessington.The future- Storm surge, X, arena and the Mega Store go for a huge new area which includes a major coaster, a couple of flats and dark ride in the style of Spiderman.

I smell a petition! :DThis is slightly OT really, but anyone else wondering why they've bothered to ask for a 50m maximum height limit over islands A and C on the MTPD when apparently the 2015 coaster as well as the 2012 one has a max length of 850m? In different money that's 164' of speed shoe-horned into a layout the length of Colossus'. Or they aren't using the height they've asked for. Any ideas?

Meh, may as well do one of these...2012-Swarm opens! -New May half term event to replace Head Rush.-Some show(s) over August (Barry and Stuart would be great, but so would something in the arena).2013-New flat ride opens in MHFS spot. Not sure what, but I'd like to see something from Huss, as they're flats are pretty decent. A dark ride would be nice as well, but again, not sure what that could be.-Saw Alive closes. The area used by the queue line becomes a walkway with plenty of benches for picnics. The area can be well used for firework events.-New summer event, to refresh Sun Scream.-New FN attraction, perhaps another shot at a scare zone as well.-Feasible fix up of effects which haven't already been sorted.2014-No new rides / attractions.-Entrance refurb. Permanent queue for ticket offices (all of which have been done up, of course) and more interactivity. TVs, perhaps a statue or something as well?-Construction of a roller coaster on Island E (next to the bridge), explained below.2015-New coaster on Island E. Going against the plan of opening up Island A, which means 3 more years of Swarm congestion, as well as congestion for the new coaster. Though unfortunate, there is method in the madness. The new coaster reaches a maximum height of 45m (quite a steep lift hill, in effect), creeping ahead slightly of Swarm. Manufactured by Mack, and at a length of 850m (the maximum for the 2015 coaster as outlined by the MTDP) the ride is designed to be a bit of an airtime monster, does not invert and only has lap bars. The theming isn't extensive, but the ride interacts well with itself and with the queue line and any thematic elements, though the actual theme is relatively upbeat. -Slight rebrand of Fright Nights. Nothing major, just enough to make it seem refreshed and stepped up a gear'. -The hotel opens, and the marquee leaves in its place.2016-2017Can't be bothered to explain these 2 years in much detail. New flat ride(s), Saw IP dropped, Saw generically rethemed. The standard stuff..2018-The method in the madness explained.. A new coaster opens up on Island A, meaning that Swarm's island finally has 2 entrances. The new coaster is a GCI woodie (hears many a fans cheer :wub:), that extends onto what was once Treasure Island as well. The reason for this was so that the woodie could be a lengthy one, the longest in the park, and gives a really good experience. The ride will be themed quite darkly, meaning that the change in Swarm island to new island works subtly be still very well. The theme is a little bit tongue in cheek, and plays on the idea that wood isn't safe, hence the coaster isn't safe. The ride station and associated buildings can all be made to look like rotting / delapidated wood and such, to add onto it.Annnnd, that's as much as I can be bothered to do...

If I had complete control over Thorpe Park, the first thing I would do is remove Saw Alive and X/ No Way Out. I hate those rides and I wouldn't want them at my theme park.My next move may not be embraced, but I have reasons for it. I would have Stealth, Colossus, Tidal Wave, Slammer, Nemesis Inferno and Rumba Rapids removed. Why? Don't get me wrong, they're great rides. But they take up too much space imo. If I was going to build my dream rides, then all of these would have to go.The rides I would add are the following:2015: a giant wooden coaster that would cover most of Canada Creek and be extended into the woods near loggers leap. I would make sure that the ride went underground so that it could have a main drop of over 115 feet.2017: A launch coaster similar to Stealth2020: If permitted, a 300 foot mega coaster. I would also add a few new water rides and flat rides.

I find it interesting that you would prefer to keep Rush, Quantum, Vortex, Storm Surge, Zodiac, Rocky Express, Samurai, Saw, Storm in a Teacup, Mr. Monkey's Banana Boat, Depth Charge, Chief Rangers Carousel over every other ride in the Park. Can you explain your choices? :wub:

I thought I'd make one, since it's been ages:

2012:

• Swarm opens to a glowing reception
  • Tidal Wave effects turned on
  • An alternate path has been opened via Sunkern Gardens to Swarm Island

2013:

• 3rd train added to Swarm
  • 2 flat rides installed on Swarm island to act as filler
  • A HUSS Gyroswing with outer seats themed to a Tornado-disaster with special effects
  • An enclosed, Giant HUSS Topspin themed as a subway train caught in an earthquake with effects

2014:

• Nemesis Inferno is renamed Inferno
  • Rumba Rapids - Major overhaul and layout extended
  • Inferno effects brought back (smoke, drums, water) and station looks like proper volcano
  • Detonator (Tower) replaced with two launch towers (120-125ft) (Fits the name DETONATOR)
  • Dynamite themeing and sound added to Detonator ride

2015:

• Treasure Island (site)
  • New themed area with a Stargate portal that guests walk through and it 'transports' them to Prehistoric times
  • An intense, Flyer with five inversions called Terrordactyl
  • Including an unique, double-inversion called the Infinity Loop
  • Themeing includes Prehistoric Monster in the water that the riders interact with
  • Elements include near-misses, sections over water, bogswamps that squirt water, smoke and insect noises
  • Coaster is themed and landscaped well

2016:

• Stealth: Reloaded (Campaign)
  • Stealth's layout extended according to original plans
  • Operates on three trains and has original grandstand themeing
  • Logger's Leap refurbished with new layout and themeing improved
  • Miss Hippo's Fingal Safari removed in preparation for Wooden Coaster in 2018

Future Installments:A Wooden Coaster on Canada Creek:

• Fly-through station
  • 5 steep curves
  • Mine cart through mountain theme
  • Lots of air-time with head and leg-choppers
  • Quite a long coaster that goes around Logger's Leap and behind MHFS and Nemesis Inferno

Saw: The Ride: (Renamed PSYCHO)Theme: Psychotic caretacker exacting bloody, revenge because he was fired

Story:10 years ago, accidents occured at the Canada Creek Logger Mill and a caretaker was made to be the scapegoat and was fired as a result. Due to the recession and the events taken place, he couldn't find employment and his Wife divorced him and took the children. He was left lonely and heartbroken and became bitter and wanting revenge.

TV Advertisments:

• News headlines remembering the events of the Logger Mill accidents
  • News headlines of teenagers going missing
  • CCTV footage of the Logger Mill become operational and teenagers investigating
  • CCTV footage of teenagers screaming and one female teenager running away and falling on the ground, calling out to the CCTV camera for help. She starts screaming as a mysterious hooded man, approaches and drags her away. Her hand and arm can be seen shaking violently and suddenly it stops moving
  • Video Autopsy shows forensic scientist examining a sawn-off, bloodied arm with the message: "Curiosity Killed The Cat"; the girl is identified as Catherine due to a bracelet that was found around her arm

Other:

• Layout extended inside and outside
  • Station extended and queueline relocated
  • Mechanical Kuka-arm with plastic circular saw that will act as a headchopper themeing
  • Fake Logger Mill control booth controlled by the psycho caretacker
  • Themeing includes dummy of a teenager attached to circular saw contraption and smoke illusion to look like he's getting sawn in-half and water gets squirted to look like blood

X-Car Coaster: (Similar to Abismo) (Depth Charge, Beach & Slides and Neptune's Kingdom demolished)

• Location: The section of land marked on MTDP as a 2nd location for 2015 coaster (area behind the Dome)
  • Theme - Wild Jungle theme
  • Cars: Standard Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit Trains
  • Capacity - 6 trains, 2 cars per train, 3 rows per car, 2 passengers per row (6T x 2C x 3R x 2 Pass = 72 total)
  • A bigger version of Abismo with multiple inversions
  • Plenty of block sections to space out the ride and give breathing time
  • On-board sound system
  • Layout - Around Depth charge, the Dome and the Lost City flat rides area (rides moved or relocated)

Samurai and Quantum are relocated near the coaster to act as filler attractions and Vortex is relocated to CWoAR. A HUSS Jump2 is installed and themed as a venus fly-trapper and is named 'Frenzy Plant'.

XNWO: (Slammer and Arena demolished)

• Replaced with an indoor-outdoors rollercoaster
  • Outdoor sections take place in demolished Arena
  • Family-thrilling coaster with no Inversions
  • Best themeing for a Thorpe Park attraction
  • Themed to an Egyptian curse and a runaway minecart chase from some evil
  • Capacity - 6-8 cars on track at one time, 2 rows per car, 4 passengers per row (6-8 cars x 2 rows x 4 pass = 48-64)
  • Plenty of block sections to space out the ride and to give some breathing time

• 9 months later...
2013:

HIVE:

A lying down facing the ground drop tower, themed to the remain of a public house, the aliens are gathering humans in this building, picking them up and dropping them down into... the HIVE!

A worlds first ride that opens to critical acclaims just outside the entrance of the swarm island.

Detonator is removed from the park.

2014:

X No Way Out is rethemed this year to a computer that generates music, the computer has become out of control testing music on subjects with faster and harder beats that have caused the subjects to be subjected to such vigorous movements that they are torn apart.

The ride is sponsered by ministry of sound who provide the music and with some minor promotion on televisions and logos dotted around, the queueline recieves an updated spooky theme and tv's with ads, inside the ride features neon glowing and laser light effects with blasting music.

2015:

Wicca:

A new indoor roller coaster opens on one of the islands thats a worlds first.

The roller coaster is a Mack Launched roller coaster that is inside of a mountain/cavern themed building, the ride features a pre launch section where the witches are shown conjuring and plotting against the residents who's ancestors burnt them.

The ride then launches performing a zero-g roll through a pentacle, they then travel passing an area with craved glowing words and symbols and chanting and screeching/screaming, then they perform an s-bend passing a troll and a demon, performing bunny hops through an area of skeletons, bodies and spinning demonic heads, the ride climbs and comes to a hault, two large evil witches are revealed either side rapidly and finally the third witch as the track then begins rotating whilst the platform it is on drops veritcally 30ft with thunderous effects.

The track then stops in pitch black for 10 seconds footsteps are heard and zombie figures are illuminated, the ride then launches again perfoming a overbanked turn over the zombie figures, the ride then travels passing an executioner chopping of a figures head, the ride performs two air time hills passing a house set scene with a father hanging, a mother cooking someone in the oven and the daughter with a mask standing with a knife, they next pass scary stone statues, the ride then performs a spiralling helix surounding a serenade of dancing clothed skeletons and corpses the clocks strikes and the lights go out as the ride stops, the clock strikes again and the lights flash revealing a cloaked figure, then strikes again and the lights flash revealing dracule above the riders, then strikes again and the lights run red as the car travels forward and turns into the exit station.

Exiting the ride they enter a pitch black room, where the witches are revealed with black running eyes and the room glows with the craved phrase, "Wicked Witches Revenge", as a tribute to the forgotten ride burnt down in the fire.

Future plans (which I may add to at a later time when able)

Wooden Roller coaster on another island

Themed Hotel

Retheme for Ranger County

Couple of new family friendly rides

Improvements on Rumba Rapids

• 4 months later...

Wooden coaster on an island
Island theme- Oriental Pirates
Large open Pagonda chinese eatery/noodle bar
Loo's in the cavern
Chinese garden/pond and flowers, water features
Tall Pagonda for the ride theming/station
Shipwrecked pirate boat
GCI Wooden Roller Coaster- Ride Name: Nekro
60 Metre Intaming Giant Drop Tower housed in a open top Pagonda- Ride Name: Yang

The queueline goes through the garden and 40ft of stairs into the Pagonda station, music like

is played also layered with

Interupted by a whispering woman every 7 minutes
"The greatest treasures are beyond worth, gold and silver could not compare to the gifts of love, life and death, this village holds this very treasure, to the untuned eye it would appear as simply a beautiful stone with no worth, hidden this way by it's very creator and entrusted to the peaceful villagers so that they could guard the treasure from the evils of the world, however they could not match the strength of the darkness of the pirates hearts, as the blood ran deep into the very soil, the land became cursed in the forever agony of the afterlife, a young daughter, hidden by her brother discovered her mother, father, brother dead, all the villagers had been massacred by the pirates, secretly making her way to the cavern she took the treasure and prepared to awaken her family when she was struck by the captain, with her last breath she uttered, this stone can bring everlasting life, all you need is to show it your heart, the captain held the stone for hours and was unsure what she meant, he then held the stone against his heart and suddenly the spirits rose and an almighty battle raged between the pirates and the returned villagers, fleeing to there boat they discovered the villagers had destroyed it and they were trapped, killed one by one until the captain was alone, he returned to the cavern and wept, why do you not bring me eternal life as I seek, the girl enters the cavern, the stone gives eternal life to the souls present on this land however there was no promise this would be without suffering, you have brought this upon yourself, his crew then returned to him and kill him to join them, left to suffer for eternity on this land"

The queue line goes through the beautiful garden at the front of the pagonda, then up the 40ft stairs passing blood and skeleton remains and swords, broken pots and treasures, the ride then enters the pagonda station with a shrine to a golden statue of a goddess with a large withcraft symbol.

The ride then exits the station dropping down 40ft and performing a large turn surrounding a decaying hut and skeletons, the ride then performs a bunny hop underneath the pagonda with head chopping effect of the beams, passing a tree with a skeleton stuck into the tree by a sword the ride then climbs the 160ft lift hill, the ride then turns and drops 160ft performing a 130ft vertical loop over the stair case the ride then climbs 100ft hill entering the cavern and performing a camel back over stone figures reaching up surrounding a large glowing stone and witchcraft symbol the ride then exits the cavern and performs a 80ft overbanked turn and returns into the cavern performing a helix around skelton pirates bowing to the captain raising a small glowing stone the ride then exits and performs a 60ft turn and drops down performing a airtime hill through the wreckage of the pirates boat with the near miss head chopper of the masts, the ride then performs an upwards helix surrounding the unroofed pagonda for the new drop tower ride, the ride then drops and performs an s-bend through the garden area before going behind the pagonda and climbing 40ft for a high speed fly by of the station, the ride then enters a dragon themed tunnel performing two air time hills and turns into an area where the walls are painted with red symbols and the ride passengers exit here as the carriage then climbs a lift hill into the station returning empty...

• 1 month later...

2014:

Rumba Rapids recieves a Temple Run sponsorship and retheme, renamed to Temple Run River Rapids

Slogan: "Temple Run comes to Thorpe Park, you can't escape a soaking"

The entrance is rethemed around the brick stone buildings used in the game and features temple run singage and adverts for a thorpe park version of the game.

The queue line has coins painted on the ground, the station building has been rethemed to the idol head, the boats now feature seatbelts.

There are monkey/monster figurines with small water jets coming out of there mouths, a head chopper effect from a broken bottom wall, a rusty spinning blade on the corner hill, fake fire leaning out above the ride from the sides, the building has reverted back to a cavern and inside is a broken mine cart with gold spilling out and a monkey/monster manequin, exiting the cavern ginger man figure on a zipwire above the riders, terrocotta sticking out either sides of the path for a bump, in the front viewing area there is a rotating spike cylinder, water cannons have been added, the bridge acts a head chopper effect, the shower photo moment has been replaced with a waterfall like in the game.

2015:

Ulterior District
A large modern white facility building is housed on the new island
The building has a large logo of P.A.R. above the front entrance
The building houses, a shop and photo outlet, restaurant, toilets, roller coaster and a flat ride
There is a large reception area which houses restaurant shop and toilets and TV which advertise P.A.R. and it's paranormal rangers activities and a reception desk as the entrance to the ride

Deamon-
The queue line is through dark corridors where a body drops down from above, turning a corner an encased demonic spirit is displayed, large printed spooky photo's are on the wall, turning the next corner a ranger mannequin blasts air from his ghost vacuum
The station centers around a map guiding the facilities train and a central computer which displays different paranormal scenario's such as moving objects, sounds, ouji board and possession.
Boarding the trains the room goes pitch black and alarm lights go of and alarm sounds, "system breach all cells unlocked", and the central computer displays a demonic spirit who gives the pre ride warning, "Your about to go through the ride of your, death, please keep your arms and legs inside the cars for your own safety, we make no promises on your fate only it will be, excruciating"
The ride drops out of the station passing cells with blood and mannequins and remains and projected spirits launching at the riders, a possessed floating mannequin is illuminated above riders, the ride then travels through a skeleton walled catacombs, through a street tunnel with a murderer's ghost lurking, passing a scene of spirits experimenting and torturing the rangers and the ride performs over banked turns, s-bends, heart line roll, cork screw, helix's, air time hills, bunny hops.
The ride then stops in a dimly lit crypt with wind and eerie whispering sounds, zombie mannequins are then revealed and a projection of a spirit launches itself directly at the riders as the ride then drops 60ft in the dark, the ride then travels forwards as the lights come on and the rangers are projected recapturing the spirits and the ride then turns a corner and creepy spirit twins either side of the car shh at the riders as it returns to the station.
As they exit a 3D painting and a mannequin arm reaching out greet the riders as they turn the corner.

• 7 months later...

- Change the colour scheme of Samurai to the originaly one is had at chessington but have blood red safety bars to fit in with saw theme

- install disco smash speakers on all the flats rides and add custom jingles to the flat rides

- bring back the themed areas and put lap bars on Stealth

- Change SAW Alive into a japanese horror themed walkthrough

- replace Vortex with a KMG XXL but keep the same name and theme

- paint Nemesis Inferno and Colossus

- sell Rush and buy a Huss Giant Frisbee

- Have an event where a DJ comes in and Dj's on the flat rides

- install a Maurer Sohne Power Tower where detantor is

- Install a funtime starflyer and place it in the area where the teacups are

:)

• Brand new, state of the art park entrance and ticket kiosks with entrance music back.
  • Colossus and Nemesis Inferno to receive a repaint, and general touch ups in the area.
  • Loggers tunnel back!
  • Canada Creek Railway and Time Voyagers back in operation
  • Huge refurbishment for Rumba Rapids, with a new name and theme.
  • Throughput of all coasters increased (always run flat out when busy etc.)

• New woodie opens at the park. Either GCI or Intamin.
  • A few general touch ups around the park.

• New dark ride to replace Time Voyagers (something similar to Terror Castle at Brean, on a bigger scale)
  • Fright Nights event refurbished, with brand new terrifying mazes and the return of The Asylum.
  • X gets a fully refurbished queueline, keeping the new additions but improving upon them etc.

• Vortex and Samurai taken out, and new models put in (same ride type).
  • The each transformed into a large waterpark (Depth Charge stays).
  • All effects in the park kept working all year round.

2014/

Brand new enhanced 4D cinema with cinema with effects

Return of CCR with a theme of hunger games to make it more popular.

Loggers completely refreshed with a newly constructed tunnel.

Rumba renamed Jungle Rapids with a new adventurous theme.

Plus anything already confirmed

A brand new flat ride in the park, possibly a gladiator style one.

Colossus is repainted, with a dark blue and yellow colour.

Ranger county is repainted.

A brand new GG woodie coaster is built on Island A with either a castle or Roman theme.

A brand new entrance is build which is themed around a gateway to a lost island.

A brand new dark ride is built on the site of fungle safari themed around the journey to Thorpe park.

Banana ride relocated

Storm surge is removed.

Detonator moved to Storm Surge's footprint

Detonator site closed off for construction of major new dark ride

Colossus given brand new floor less trains, making it the worlds first floor less 10 looping coaster

Brand new haunted house dark ride where detonator originally stood built

Swarm turned forwards

Saw contract expires and renamed Creaky Mine

Samurai replaced with new top scan.

Brand new hotel opens

Sunken gardens enhanced

New boating service to hotel provided

Brand new flyer installed where crash pads were.

Slammer breaks down permanently

Brand new KMG model where slammer was.

Vortex and zodiac removed to make way for new dark tide coaster in 2024. Zodiac is given to towers for spare parts for enterprise.

Colossus repaint

Topspin between asylum and Burger King

Return of the CCR and 4d cinema

Storm surge removed

Themed areas brought back

Teacups moved to storm surge location

Old tea cup location and nearby buildings made into a well themed dark ride

New trains on Colossus

Stealth given lap bars

Loggers leap removed

Japanese themed woodie in Canada creek

Canada creek rethemed to Japan

New sushi bar opens

Lionsgate contract runs out so saw gets rethemed

X removed

New log flume in the pyramid

Rumba rapids rethemed

Hyper coaster to open on island next to swarm

Goes behind inferno and upto japan area, then turns and comes back

Slammer replaced by a looping pirate ship

Flying fish removed

Beach replaced by battle galleons at alton towers

Detonator replaced by a 220ft drop tower that tilts like falcons fury

New restaurant in flying fish location

New hotel to open

New entrance

Flying coaster to open on crash pad island that interacts with the entrance bridge

Vortex replaced by a giant frisbee.

Colossus repaint

Topspin between asylum and Burger King

Return of the CCR and 4d cinema

Storm surge removed

Themed areas brought back

Teacups moved to storm surge location

Old tea cup location and nearby buildings made into a well themed dark ride

New trains on Colossus

Stealth given lap bars

Loggers leap removed

Japanese themed woodie in Canada creek

Canada creek rethemed to Japan

New sushi bar opens

Lionsgate contract runs out so gets rethemed

X removed

New log flume in the pyramid

Rumba rapids rethemed

Hyper coaster to open on island next to swarm

Goes behind inferno and upto japan area, then turns and comes back

Slammer replaced by a looping pirate ship

Flying fish removed

Beach replaced by battle galleons at alton towers

Detonator replaced by a 220ft drop tower that tilts like falcons fury

New restaurant in flying fish location

New hotel to open

New entrance

Flying coaster to open on crash pad island that interacts with the entrance bridge

Vortex replaced by a giant frisbee.

I like the plans alot, the only thing I can't picture is canada creek rethemed to japan.

2014:

Nemesis Inferno renamed Inferno

Nemesis & Colossus repaint

All park effects fixed

Tidy up areas and cut overgrown vegitation

2015:

B&M Flyer built on Island next to The Swarm themed around a Swiss village and a monster trying to cause and avalanche to destroy the village

X Removed and replaced with a small themed area and a flat ride.

Neptunes Kingdom removed and a retheme of the dome.

2016:

Rumba rapids rethemed

Inferno installed with Magnetic B&M brakes and new B&M Invert trains (The ones on OzIris)

Colossus new trains

Stealth and Saw repaint

2017:

Saw contract expires and renamed Psychopathic

Stealth layout like original plans because people are complaining its too short

2018:

GCI Woodie behind Inferno and goes up to Canada creek where it turns and heads back and themed on the story line of Calypso Quay

Slammer removed forever

The Swarms trained turned forwards and layout extended because of complaints of it being too short.

• 2 months later...

2015:

Return to themed areas

Rumba rapids theme updated to tribal ritual sacrifice in a kind of comedic indiana jones esque mix of danger, action and comedy

Ranger County Area updated and new addition is added a higher capacity sky roller themed around flies called Mrs Flies Swat

2016:

Utopia-

"A not so peaceful Utopia"

The world suffered the consequences of global warming and but one island encased in a mystery invisible shield remains a safe haven for the last of man kind, Utopia.

The island is divided into two sections with the story being two different factions Mother Mary's Children believed that for Utopia to remain a safe haven for the children of god that they must return to the pre-bible ways of living however the other faction Modernators wanted to continue living how they were but with progressive technology so they built themselves a modern utopia, ever since the split the two factions have remained separated and thought over there beliefs, what or how the shield is in existence is beyond understanding.

hExtinct-Symbol.jpgybrid

Worlds first Dueling wooden and steel coasters

Out of a modern high rise the steel coaster launches into an overbanked turn, Out of a sandstone mock castle the wooden coaster climbs a lift hill and then turns and drops into an over banked turn as the coasters and tracks narrowly pass one another through the over banked turn passing through a stone hand gripping/supporting the rides frame they then drops down and the tracks come together for side by side air time hills they then turn there separate ways

The steel coaster performs a barrel roll into a sewage tunnel where lots of skeletons and dead bodies surround them they then climb and exit passing a train and perform a corkscrew over the train

The wooden coaster performs a helix around the chanting cult a figure on a cross is crying out in pain, the wooden coaster then performs air time hills through the sand city with a tight fight 90 degrease tilt left and right

The cars then climb and the wooden coaster performs a top hat and the steel coaster performs an inverted top hat over the top of the riders, they then drop and the steel coaster performs a diving loop and the wooden coaster performs a loop both 120ft side by side and they then perform banked s-bends through various warfare traps and both rides pass the THE SWARMS end turning, then come back together to perform two interlocking corkscrews as the rides then separate and return to the station the steel coaster performs a banked turn and the wooden coaster performs several air time hills

The center of the island is a star shaped half modern white wall and half old style stone which houses the shop and restaurant and there also old and new style game stalls at the center of the island