Lie to Me - Forum Game

MarkC

No again. It was one. My dad didn't go to Harrow school, but my mum who went to high school in Harrow (the area, not the school itself), had a swap day and spent a whole day there.The boy who showed her round apparently had 5 middle names or summin! Apparently it was very posh.

I do get to skip the queues as my brother has an access pass.

I do go to a Grammar school, but that does not mean I am Einstein.

Interesting! Ive had a ride-access wristband the last few years, but when I go to college, I'll no longer have a statement for it! :(

Anyways back to the game! :D

1. I rode Professor Burp's Bubbleworks, aged 5, one TERRIFIED lad!

2. I'm a huge Rita fan

3. I had my first time on Nemesis Inferno at the age of 8

(Thorpeparkfreak you little cheat! :P)

Yes you're correct. I've NEVER been a fan of that bloody metallic death-trap!

1. This was on my first or second time at Chessington, but I only seemed to understand the Vampire rather than the Bubbleworks, so rather than the crazy fizzy pop factory you used to know, I had the weird idea of Professor Burp being a mad/evil scientist! :lol:

2. Believe it or not but it's true! But although I've always been a fan of coasters since my first time on the Vampire at the age of 6, Nemesis Inferno to this day still represents a dramatic turning point in my love for rollercoasters. I really do love that thing! :wub:

Guys the person who guesses correctly the last answer is supposed to go. I don't think you can just jump in mid way through a round and claim it's your go. Any who, it's just a game, and I want a go! (What a hypocrite)

1. I take my older brother to theme parks, not because he likes them but I get ultimate fast passes when he comes.

2 my 3 years younger brother to me is less then a centimetre smaller then me.

3. I have 11 key chains, all from merlin parks with pictures of me in them.

I'll do some stuff now, to occupy myself instead of insulting you further Jason ;) ...

1)  I don't have a flat screen TV because I prefer the old style TVs.

2)  I own a Samsung phone.

3)  I have two pairs of glasses.

(Yay for being boring with my options...)

No again. It was one. My dad didn't go to Harrow school, but my mum who went to high school in Harrow (the area, not the school itself), had a swap day and spent a whole day there.The boy who showed her round apparently had 5 middle names or summin! Apparently it was very posh.

I do get to skip the queues as my brother has an access pass.

I do go to a Grammar school, but that does not mean I am Einstein.

Watford Grammar?