Ministry Of Sound @ Thorpe Park Meet

AJ

The day should be a yes as long as I get my pass renewed (which I will thanks to Clubcard vouchers) and I'm not at Alton Towers that weekend but I'll just make it so we go the weekend before. As for the meal, I would love to make that and assuming all goes well in my new job I shall have the money to do so :) Would love to do the MoS and CrashPad but being born in 1997 does have its downsides :P

• 2 weeks later...

Right after a nice quiet month - it's time to ramp up the excitement of these meets again. In terms of this meet in relation to MOS tickets and overnight stays please read the following:

In regards to the hotel stay element I have given you a rough guide price of the local area. For some it might be cheaper to get a travelodge and split the cost of the taxi to and from the event. I know there are some groups of friends on here so please arrange the groups between you and book the things up. If you feel you have not known people long enough yet to feel part of a 'group' of friends (Or it's even your first meet) please just contact me and I will make sure you are with people you will get on with so your not 'left' out the hotel element of the trip.

Tickets
You will be expected to arrange your own tickets, for season pass holders they are £15 and available from Thorpe. You will need your season pass number when booking.
For none season pass holders, if you book your ticket early you can get the early bird tickets of £18 otherwise they are £20

Hotel Accommodation:
There are some options here. The choice is up to you guys. We don't have to all go to the same motel but DO discuss with each other and make sure that your not on your own with no way of getting to/from the park.

Crashpad - This is £89 per person (including tickets to the theme park for both Saturday and Sunday) - at the moment I don't know if we can get any discounts.
The beautiful Staines Travel-lodge, current price of a room is £93 per room (2 miles away)
Heathrow Terminal 5 Travellodge, current price of room is £24 per room (4.4 miles away)
Sudbury m3 Travellodge, current price of room is £41 per room

Please PM me with any questions :D

• 4 weeks later...

For those wanting to stay over but yet haven't booked a room - I have booked 2 double rooms for us to get into at the travelodge by heathrow. I was delayed booking so prices had gone up a bit but the cost of it with the taxi will still be cheaper.

Currently people in these rooms are

Peaj

Jaymiee

Mr Fish

TopsyTurvy15

Current price of stay is £22.50 per person. The more people who come into these rooms the cheaper it will be as it's priced by the room. Just bring a sleeping bag and chuck it in my car so I can drop it off at the rooms in between the park and club event.

If you do not wish to use these rooms and want to stay at the Crash Pad or elsewhere - by all means go on ahead and book them with your own party :)

I've already PM'd Peaj but I will put this here for other members too:

I can't come to this as Ian is flying out to Italy on this day, so although I could GET there, I'd have no way of getting home again in the morning (trains are too expensive and I'm not going to ask anyone to give me a lift home - that's far too cheeky and WAY out of anybody's way).

There's that and the fact that I don't know my shifts for that week this far in advance, so I wouldn't be able to confirm as a yes until about 2 weeks before the event, and there's a chance it might be sold out by then.

Sorry guys, but I will be seeing a lot of you at the ERT anyway, and hopefully I'll be able to make the next meet after this one. Have a drink for me! :D

• 2 weeks later...