Theme Park Studio

James_C

£23 isn't the full thing, this is not the full release yet, but an early alpha release, so they are testing the features, and there will be a lot of updates until the full game is released. Although, if you do buy it now for £23, it is a bargain, as you wont have to pay to get the full game, but if you wait until they move into the actual launch, the price will ride due to it being a new title :P

• 1 month later...

I think that it is a good simulaor but it is a bit tricky to get the hang of it but I think that it is a very good tool and I cant wait for the coaster designer to be implemnted into the game but I'm still gunna be using rct for the time being and I hope they have the same amount of cs as rct 3

• 3 months later...

find a "mate" who can "download" it from there account and I dont think it is worth the money hard but takes a while to get use to

At the moment I believe the updates haven't been made meaning coasters and flat rides are stationary. I really would like to get it though when updates have been made.

Can anyone tell me if it is worth buying now as I don't want it getting more expensive?