Costa Coffee Now Avaliable

TP-Fan

13 hours ago, TP-Fan said:

https://www.thorpepark.com/resort-information/food-drink/restaurants

I'm not sure if this has already discussed on here, but the Coffee Shack in the Dome is going to start selling Costa Coffee and their food. I think it will be nice to get a cup before I leave.

I wonder if you will be able to get MAP discount here?

Sounds like they'll just be selling Costa coffee instead of whatever they were selling before, rather than going all-out Costa. I seem to remember Alton Towers doing this for a while. I can remember when the Mexican place near Nemesis Inferno was a Costa (which later became Caffe Nero) and for a time it coexisted with the Caffe Nero in the dome.

On 26 March 2017 at 11:47 PM, Flipper said:

Costa has now been rolled across Thorpe, Towers and Lego... for now. I wonder how long it will take for them to lose that agreement *cough* Starbucks is gone *cough cough*

Omg FLIPPER!!!! :yahoo:

So Lego and Towers done away with Starbucks?  Damn

I personally prefer Starbucks and often refer to costa Coffee as "Costa fortune" but with  discount it's not bad - also yummy - actually I think I prefer Costa - I've just confused myself dammit 

As long as they do hot chocolates, with all the add ons, I'm fine.

I don't mind having shops from outside the parks come in as long as it's not literally every restaurant/food outlet. In fact, I think a full on COSTA shop would work well in the parks. Plus it would make my mum very, very happy :P

• 7 years later...