Where to find pop badges?

archei

Hi Archei, or welcome should I say!?

I have been going to thorpe park for quite a long time now and they haven't sold pop badges since like 1980s but they do sell pin badges and

you can also ask staff to swap pop badges as the staff member sometimes have pop badges and some are willing to swap for another badge.

-Callum

If you are on Facebook I believe there is a page all about pop badges and swapping etc - not sure where you would get a badge at Thorpe as they often come in kids meal deals (pretty sure at places like Burger Kitchen which Thorpe don't have yet) not sure if you can get them in the Stealth fish and chip place but might be worth a try

Thorpe don't have any pop badges this year (or at least haven't released any yet).  A couple of years ago they tried doing them with kids meals but the idea never really took off like it has at Chessington and Legoland.

All of the Thorpe ones are probably considered quite rare, and aside from the Ghost Train one (which was given out when people bought their Annual Passes), most were just staff swaps.  

These days it's a case of just looking out for badges on staff lanyards and hoping you can swap / be given one or two from them.

• 2 weeks later...