Jobs at Thorpe Park

RyanBeatsMinty07

I know exactly how you feel as I am going through it now! I am waiting for the email where they will send me the dates for the assessment/recruitment event =\.

At least you know that you've got an assessment / interview! I haven't even got been told that yet!

Same here! it seem like it's been AGES. :(

Thorpe Park do not email you the Assesment Centre Dates & Times. They will only email you to tell you whether or not your Application has been successful. If your Application is successful, you will then have to select a Date & Time from the list provided on your People Bank Account. But this list only shows up if your Application has been successful/accepted. :angry:

Thorpe Park do not email you the Assesment Centre Dates & Times. They will only email you to tell you whether or not your Application has been successful. If your Application is successful, you will then have to select a Date & Time from the list provided on your People Bank Account. But this list only shows up if your Application has been successful/accepted. :(

On the email I got back that said I have been successful and that they would contact me shortly via email to confirm dates inviting me to a assessment / interview etc. That was 2 weeks ago ! :( So do I need to be checking my people bank account for dates or my email? :angry:

On the email I got back that said I have been successful and that they would contact me shortly via email to confirm dates inviting me to a assessment / interview etc. That was 2 weeks ago ! :( So do I need to be checking my people bank account for dates or my email? :angry:

Login to your PeopleBank Account and check for a new tab called "My Interviews"

Thorpe Park do not email you the Assesment Centre Dates & Times. They will only email you to tell you whether or not your Application has been successful. If your Application is successful, you will then have to select a Date & Time from the list provided on your People Bank Account. But this list only shows up if your Application has been successful/accepted. :angry:

Basically I my application has been accepted and I was told I would recieve an email inviting me to attend an assessment centre and interview. So I think it may have been done differentley to previous years.

Basically I my application has been accepted and I was told I would recieve an email inviting me to attend an assessment centre and interview. So I think it may have been done differentley to previous years.

You may be right Dan93, the procedure may have been tweaked this year. However, this is how the recruitment process was for me in 2009. So I am just going on that really.

45 minutes tbh. And I did end up getting the job in the end! :(But yes, dont reconstruct what happened to me. Even though it was South West Trains Fault.

Well, I'll be using SW trains if I get an interview. I'll leave extra time. Although, reading the forums suggests that it wasn't fully the trains that were to blame? :angry:

okay, but if I were you I would not do it, but thats only my opinion others may feel diffrent.

Well I've sent the email, and I'm happy to do so. I applied for Summer work, and it's pretty much the ONLY opportunity that I've got to work at the park. So, if I don't work this time, it's never going to again.Thanks for your concern, though.

Well I've sent the email, and I'm happy to do so. I applied for Summer work, and it's pretty much the ONLY opportunity that I've got to work at the park. So, if I don't work this time, it's never going to again.Thanks for your concern, though.

What you were sent was a Generic Rejection Email. You are right in asking them for a reason. They will usually call you, HR Manager usually and pull up your file.