Th13teen

Sheepie

When has the Roller Coaster DataBase ever been wrong?

Not very often but they do make mistakes, They started off saying Saw had 4 inversions, and also it says Nemesis' G-force is 3 ( which would be the same as Air's... ) which is wrong as it's 4.Also, if the lift is like The Hulk's at IOA, that would be fantastic as that is pretty brilliant. This ride just keeps looking better and better.

The most likely, IMO, thing the world first will be is... Basically inside the building, the train goes onto a piece of track which then does vertical movements like an elevator although obviously a lot sharper and quicker, I also think there'll be special effects and audio whilst in the building. :) Hopefully I've explained that quite clearly, but I agree with you MonsterDan I think this coaster looks like a standalone coaster, not even looking at the fact it's a world first :)If you look at some construction pictures, the train enters the building, and it exits it about 8/10 meters below, going backwards. So I think the above sounds the most likely.

This was on another forum a few days ago, to show what it may look like with SW6 in place.Posted ImageNow, I'm thinking that if this is accurate, and to scale, that having that station so close to Rita would have to result in a Retheme. Having those two conflicting themes would be a travesty, and would really let the park down.

I agree, as has been mentioned in other places, unlike Air and Nemesis, these 2 themes are too close and too different to be that close to each other and I think Rita will definitely be getting a re-theme and hopefully the amount of theming it should have had when it first opened.I also agree with WhiteKnuckle that when seeing those pictures at first, I had almost forgotten there was going to be a main lift and I too surprised me how tall it was. :)

I really like the name Mortalis which has been talked about on TowersTimes. It has a real mythological feel about it. Mortalis is also the name of a book about Demons, this would fit in with the "ride the demon" which is displayed on the advertising posters across the park.EDIT: I'm probably looking into this far too much, but after typing 'Mortalis' into Google, and then clicking on page 6, (SW6), the first article says "Into the Woods". Coincidence or not?