Th13teen

Sheepie

I am so SO excited for this, I think when we see the theming complete and find the whole story behind the ride, Thirteen as a name will fit well. Everyone talks about the outside section looking tame, but flying through the "Dark" forest at quite a speed will be great. Also I'm hoping that we'll get some good airtime, as that is something ( in my opinion) we're missing in the UK.The whole project looks incredible to me :lol:

thats one of the reasons why Rock n Rollercoaster is may favourtie coaster, the theming just never stops. Saw the ride would be alot better with a longer and better themed indoor section and Th13teen will be great aslong as the indoor section lives up to the expectations that we are setting it.

thats one of the reasons why Rock n Rollercoaster is may favourtie coaster, the theming just never stops. Saw the ride would be alot better with a longer and better themed indoor section and Th13teen will be great aslong as the indoor section lives up to the expectations that we are setting it.

I agree with you on Rock n Rollercoaster. The themeing in the station and inside the ride area is awesome.I'm getting really excited about Th13teen now, just hope it's worth all the hype.

Alot of people are saying the outside looks tame; what people don't realize is that due to the terrain in that area, the track doesn't really go much higher than the bottom of the first drop, with a couple of exceptions. Should be air- time city!Sounds sad, but I'm looking forward to the station probably the most- I can't resist a well themed station!

I built a quick NL of it exacly to the plans. Well the outside parts. From the 67ft lift (judged from Rita to the plan hights), I got 40mph and got very soft floater airtime. This was with a 7 car train. It was able to take 7 cars without G Force issues. The backwards part was rather slow, but the woods bit was fairly exciting, if over a bit quickly. I guess with whatever the inside feacture is this will be a cracking little ride. More looking faward to the theming though.

Are those Waithes meant to be scary? Seriously though, starting to take shape. I do like the Waithes in the forest though.

If we're thinking of the same picture, I 100% agree! The area looks so ( looking for a better word here :P) "dark".I hope though, unlike Saw: The Ride, the theming carries on throughout the whole ride.Absolutely loving this so far and can't wait to experience this "Physcoaster" :lol:

Wow! Posted ImageThis is my fave! Very Gothic, very dark, almost has a Stephen Moffat presence about it. I want it, now. =DSpooky actually because I looked at their flickr literally an hour before this was posted. Thank you very much to Alton Towers who are doing a wonderful job of keeping us updated! Posted Image A very happy Sheepski here! Posted Image

• 2 weeks later...