Th13teen

Sheepie

• 4 weeks later...

B&M's are too big to fit in an enclosed tent structure. The park haven't officially confirmed the coaster as B&M but pratically everyone thinks that its Intamin and some people have evidence but can't share it for legal reasons and the repercussions of getting people into trouble.

the theme park review crew stated in one of there videos that nemessis inferno might possibly be the last b&m coaster in the U.K..

I jolly well hope not. That means we will be stuck with mainly Vekoma (ouch) and Intamin (ouch ouch) and the odd Gerstlaurer here and there maybe.Not quoting Woodie Companies at the moment mainly because we don't know when the next one will be built.

• 2 weeks later...

The new coaster for 2010 (secret weapon six) willbe an intamin coaster. Sanvrooke and many other reliable sites have said this. For the black hole coaster, I have no idea, but it wont be too big or too fancy as it will have to fit insde that tent which isnt incredibly big. To be honest if anything happens to the black hole it will probably be a 3d or 4 cinema or just plain little coaster like space invader 2 at blackpool.

• 3 weeks later...

The new coaster for 2010 (secret weapon six) willbe an intamin coaster. Sanvrooke and many other reliable sites have said this. For the black hole coaster, I have no idea, but it wont be too big or too fancy as it will have to fit insde that tent which isnt incredibly big. To be honest if anything happens to the black hole it will probably be a 3d or 4 cinema or just plain little coaster like space invader 2 at blackpool.

Ha! Sanbrooke, reliable? He's the one that originally said it was going to be B&M. :P

• 3 weeks later...

Is that why Black Hole closed? Because it didn't pass its H&S Test?Anyway, it might be that Merlin decide to re-construct the Black Hole exactly as it was but with a newly painted and brand new cars for all we know seeing as its all still in there.

As far as I'm aware, the ride was dismantled. I do remember seeing a photo or two inside the tent of it. However, I heard rumours it was sent to Brazil.