Vampire

Hehe, a good photo there! I do like the fact they have made small touches like this to the ride! - Correct me if I'm wrong, but around this area wasn't there a music track playing? I think it was 2 - 3 years ago, but just outside Burger King/McDonalds, there was some sort of music/sound effects playing. Not sure it was the station music, but I'm sure there was something. Anyone else agree the queueline or indeed this area could do with some sort of music/sound effects? Looking at Dragon Falls, the music in the queueline is nice to listen to, so maybe Vampire could be improved with this, as the queueline televisions don't actually tend to work anymore (whenever I'm there anyway!!).

I *guess* a reason to remove the ones that were there was because you don't really notice them, I mean people are usually racing to get into the station, not really noticing whats behind a brick wall... So moving them to where they might be seen better might be the idea. Hence why one is by that pool.

I love this ride ;) (obviously not as much as themeparkmad!) But yeah, it's great when you get the the bottom of the 2nd lift and everyones like "that was good" and everyone who's been on before is thinking to themself thats not even the best bit. That or alternatively people think it's finished <_<

I love this ride :P (obviously not as much as themeparkmad!) But yeah, it's great when you get the the bottom of the 2nd lift and everyones like "that was good" and everyone who's been on before is thinking to themself thats not even the best bit. That or alternatively people think it's finished <_<

I thank you... :DI think all the additions to Vampire this season have been amazing!I have always found Vampire to be a quick queue as you are always able to see the ride!The station itself is extremely well themed with the awesome music at a perfect volume!Woop Woop for Vampire! ;)

I thank you... ;)I think all the additions to Vampire this season have been amazing!I have always found Vampire to be a quick queue as you are always able to see the ride!The station itself is extremely well themed with the awesome music at a perfect volume!Woop Woop for Vampire! <_<

I have to echo that, mate. I'm riding it tuesday on my birthday. What more could I ask for?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but around this area wasn't there a music track playing?

2008 was the last time that played, as I have fond memories of standing next to a broken vampire in may for a week listening to it.Bubbles also had exterior which disappeared, and has reappeared this year. Vampires used to play by the waterfall and entrance, and was pretty much the station music with added SFX.. was brilliant in the dark, and hope they bring it back again.

Think it was changed to allow fastrack to come in... Or Health n Safety... Bound to be sommat like that... Think it happened in 2002 at least...Do wish they'd use the doors again though... But the staircase for fastrack would pose several problems for it... If they could work out a way to re-route the stairway so they could use the doors for both normal and fastrack queues whilst simply connecting the current queue to it then they should... But I also think they should add a facade to the building as well...

So what are the 10ish bose speakers doing in the tunnel?

They are not currently being used.There are a lot of speakers Vampire has in the queue line, and now tunnel, that are not being used.However, I suppose it is common sense that if speakers have been added to the tunnel that something is bound to play out of them soon! :PWell that is my guess anyways! <_<

Am I right in saying the tunnel used to be different?Apparently the train would swing through long grass or something like that, or it used to have rockface theming hiding the gurders. I could be completely wrong, but it would be great if somebody could remember exactly if it used to be different. If any of it is true, it would have probably been removed when the ditch was dig under the track for the new trains.