I Remember When...

Mac

What was that show they had to do puzzles to run away from dath vader :|I remember that it used to scare me =]

Answering a 6 year old question that never got answered, did you mean Knightmare?

I loved that!

Going by the description, I think it's more likely to be Incredible Games on CBBC, specifically the Dark Knight game (see below - I could only find the celeb special). Incredible Games was one of a whole load of shows trying to cash in on the massive success of the Crystal Maze.

Speaking of Crystal Maze, when it was first shown I was never happy with Ed Tudor Pole as a replacement for Richard O'Brien, but watching repeats on Challenge I've become much more impressed with his style. He also had much better games during his series than in the earlier episodes.

CEEFAX AND TELETEXT. Jeez, those bright colours on a black background would probably drive me mad now, and wouldn't do headaches any good I imagine!

Bamboozle was fun though :P

Actually, it's quite strange to think that we used to have that. The fact that you had to wait for pages to come round and at the top it would be counting through them. And if you had a portable TV with an aerial, good luck trying to get anything! :P

Only having 4 channels, if you got channel 5 it was like a miracle, if you had a satellite dish, you were rich. And the dishes used to be HUGE :lol:

When disney movies where hand drawn.

Like Princess and the Frog? #pedant

Also, 'were' #doublepedant

That being said, the proper hand drawn style of the 90s is beautiful, similar comparison can be old Simpsons and new Simpsons, where the old style animation was a lot more inventive and motion based, where as the modern one just looks dull (suits the show now tbh)...