Queue Times

treeis

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't been to Fright Nights outside of half-term before, and I'm going on the 17th next week. I know no one can predict the future, but has anyone been before outside of half term, and if so could you give me some average queue times? I know it's going to be busy, but I'm not expecting it to be as busy as half term. We're staying from 10am - 10pm so we'll have plenty of time.

I haven't been to Fright Nights outside of half-term before, and I'm going on the 17th next week. I know no one can predict the future, but has anyone been before outside of half term, and if so could you give me some average queue times? I know it's going to be busy, but I'm not expecting it to be as busy as half term. We're staying from 10am - 10pm so we'll have plenty of time.

XD, I'm going on the 17th to, the queue times shouldbe normal, but it'll be easier to get on rides like tidal wave and logger's leap when the mazes open, in my opinion at around 8:00+ things should calm down because everyones trying to get in the mazes. I'm staying from 10-10 too, I've asked around people I know have attended fn before and they told me it'll be pretty busy around 11-5 because it's the first weekend for fn. I don't know if anything I said helped but I hope some of it did. XD :o

as you're talking about estimates I thought I might contribute :P I'm going saturday 24th, unfortunate yes, but its the only day I can go :P my estimates around 4pm-8pm (peak)Saw-180-200minsColossus-120-150minsStealth-120-140minsNemesis-90 minsRush-120 minsSamurai-60-70mnsAsylum-150-180minsCurse, hellgate, se7en-90-120 mins.Rough estimates^^^what does everybody else think?

as you're talking about estimates I thought I might contribute :P I'm going saturday 24th, unfortunate yes, but its the only day I can go :P my estimates around 4pm-8pm (peak)Saw-180-200minsColossus-120-150minsStealth-120-140minsNemesis-90 minsRush-120 minsSamurai-60-70mnsAsylum-150-180minsCurse, hellgate, se7en-90-120 mins.Rough estimates^^^what does everybody else think?

Some slightly over-estimated I'd say. I don't think Saw's queue will have the longest of the coasters, when it's on 8 cars and the staff are doing a good job it's queue is pretty damn fast. For PEAK Fright Nights (such as the Saturday in Half Term, which is also Halloween) I'd guess at this:Colossus - 180 minutesSaw: The Ride - 120 minutesStealth - 150 minutesNemesis Inferno - 120 minutesRush - 120 minutesSamurai - 120 minutesX:\NWO - 100 minutesSlammer - 90 minutesDetonator - 60 minutesVortex - 90 minutesAsylum - 180 minutesThe Curse - 180 minutesSe7en - 150 minutesHellgate - 150 minutesSo yeah, busy basically..This Sunday it will be busy, but probably not as monsterously busy like the queues I just said. Maybe something like this..Colossus - 120 minutesStealth - 120 minutesSaw - 90 minutesNemesis Inferno - 90 minutesSamurai - 75 minutesRush - 60 minutesSlammer - 40 minutesDetonatoe - 30 minutesVortex - 30 minutesMazes will be very busy but they always would be.

I can't remember which member told me this but they said that this year they were going to only let in a minimum number of people unlike last year, to be honest I doubt it , the more buisness the better.

I think they are planning to restrict numbers. During last years Fright Nites, the park lost Stealth and Slammer for the majority of the event which made queuing for anything else an absolute nightmare. By reducing numbers they are reducing complaints.

I think they are planning to restrict numbers. During last years Fright Nites, the park lost Stealth and Slammer for the majority of the event which made queuing for anything else an absolute nightmare. By reducing numbers they are reducing complaints.

Hence why its prebook only.