Random

Phill

It was deleted on the weekend, before I knew the teacher had seen it.They have just phoned back, saying they have 'just' watched it again. (BULL s**t IT WAS DELETED ON THE WEEKEND http://uk.youtube.com/user/iphilllol ) and said that it was a violation of privacy, dispite it being a public place. Also I had applogised to the teacher, and she accepted. But no, I'v been excluded on Friday.

Exclusion, at our school, is go into the old building, sit an empty room by yourself, all day, no breaks. Which is actually illegal, so I'll be sure to point that out. Reading up on filming laws, I know what I have done ISNT illegal, this is crazy, nothing to do with the bloody school. And what drives ME CRAZY is that there are videos of kids being bullied in our classes and school, on youtube. I said, what will you do about those, nothing, because its not a teacher. f**king ridiculous. Nothing was said directly against that teacher, heck I love her, I think she is great. If she can admit to the class she has taken drugs, been arrested, and christ knows what else, I would of thought she could of taken a shakey recording of her voice underneath the desk. I blame senior managment not her, from what I gather she did try to defend me after my apology.

Just be careful, Schools dont like stuff like telling them there breaking the law I remember fun times at school geting in trouble etc with being on msn.But yea that isnt right, and I wouldnt let them do it, tell your parents etc make sure they defend you, just a load of twunts by the sounds of it, and they cant get me for that! =]

My parents are told what there told, they dont have a clue about computers.There whole argument is that because it was well edited, it must of had milisouce intent, yeah its called f**king iMovie, it takes two seconds! They also told my mum 'I'd apricitate it if you dont tell phillip about our conversation, until I speak to him tomorrow', yeah because I'd rip holes in what they said because its s**t. ARgh.

lord... schools are so sad.. its friggin pathetic......my school is like that.. they think they are all that... and they go by the rule that if students break the law its a massive thing but if they break the law they shush it all up and claim they did nothing wrong... my mum hates my school... they've broken laws and my mums complained about it but they just ignore her... gha\v\jnkhbijhguhwijflsngjpfbwksmfghbgjgbgwfriggin schools... gotter hate them

My school, you have to sexually attack someone or be found with a hammer and knife in your bag to get expelled/excluded.If you set school on fire, you're merely advised to leave.Same with breaking into the school and sleeping in a classroom.

EDIT: Msn's in pretty bad shape, may have to get a newer version or simply download it all again! Which would require me to get everyones msn again >_>

You n00b.. upgrade it, sign in.. might work. Unless you've decided to login and delete every member on your account, why would you need to get everyones msn again?

I had applogised to the teacher, and she accepted. But no, I'v been excluded on Friday.

awwww... I am sorry to hear that phill ( I've seen it and tbh I didn't see anything wrong with it) the goverment is just trying to screw us all over

heck I love her, I think she is great. If she can admit to the class she has taken drugs, been arrested, and christ knows what else.

My German Teacher all over :Dpleese join this if u have facebook... it's to save two innocent chilldren from my skool being deported to africa ;) please joinJoin here