Random

Phill

I have finally found the reason why my side burns are going blonde...Posted ImageI though it was a return to my baby hair - BUT NO. The Culpret is:Posted Image"Precautions: Contains HYDROGEN PEROXIDE. Keep away from hair and dyed fabrics as it may bleach them."thanks. I wish they had that warning in a SLIGHTLY LARGER FONT!!GRRR!

I have finally found the reason why my side burns are going blonde...Posted ImageI though it was a return to my baby hair - BUT NO. The Culpret is:Posted Image"Precautions: Contains HYDROGEN PEROXIDE. Keep away from hair and dyed fabrics as it may bleach them."thanks. I wish they had that warning in a SLIGHTLY LARGER FONT!!GRRR!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ohhhh, I got same problem, except on my fringe. Blooody thing.

Well,I walked back from the cinema. It's now 4. My dad has now left for work. I reach in my pocket for keys. s**t. I go to phone my mum. No credit. I wonder round back of house and see if any windows open. There wasnt. I sit outside front door feeling sorry for my self. 2 hours pass. My mum is ussualy back from work at 6. Its now 6. My phone rings. My mum tells me she is in London and that she is just getting on train. Oh dear. London is 2 hours away. Mum freaks I'm locked out. Tells me to find some where to go. I walk ages to my friends house. I wait there. Mum phones and tells me to come back. The end.

Well,I walked back from the cinema. It's now 4. My dad has now left for work. I reach in my pocket for keys. s**t. I go to phone my mum. No credit. I wonder round back of house and see if any windows open. There wasnt. I sit outside front door feeling sorry for my self. 2 hours pass. My mum is ussualy back from work at 6. Its now 6. My phone rings. My mum tells me she is in London and that she is just getting on train. Oh dear. London is 2 hours away. Mum freaks I'm locked out. Tells me to find some where to go. I walk ages to my friends house. I wait there. Mum phones and tells me to come back. The end.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Haha awww poor you I have been locked out before but anyway at least your back now. Hopefully :mellow:.

Just come up with a huge lump on my neck, Its horrible. I really hope its nothing serious. It moves arround the side of my neck. I really dont understand it.

Is it under your jaw. I have on of them too. I've had it for years, so it can't be anything serious. It gets tender sometimes too. I'm sure it's nothing too worry about. But if you're worried, consult your nearest doctor.:mellow:

Is it under your jaw. I have on of them too. I've had it for years, so it can't be anything serious. It gets tender sometimes too. I'm sure it's nothing too worry about. But if you're worried, consult your nearest doctor.:mellow:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Awww, Thanks for the advise Sheepie mate :blink: Its to the left of my neck. Ok lets make this easier Clicky :lol:The bit marked red is where it is :huh:

Is it under your jaw. I have on of them too. I've had it for years, so it can't be anything serious.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You sure thats not your adams apple mike? :mellow:

It gets tender sometimes too. I'm sure it's nothing too worry about. But if you're worried, consult your nearest doctor.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think sheepie has been reading to many medication lables. Go back to harry potter dearest.As for the throat lump, it might just be your tonsils swolen, when I had really bad throat infection I had a huge lump on my neck. Keep an eye on it though mate.

You sure thats not your adams apple mike? :mellow:I think sheepie has been reading to many medication lables. Go back to harry potter dearest.As for the throat lump, it might just be your tonsils swolen, when I had really bad throat infection I had a huge lump on my neck. Keep an eye on it though mate.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

OI!!!!!You patronising little mudblood. That's it I'm telling Dumbledore this intant. And Joe, yeah, that's roughly where mine is.Tonsils- honestly Cringle. :mellow: