Random

Phill

Woman plans to marry magic carpet:Any love affair has its ups and downs, but Amy Wolfe’s sex life is a rollercoaster.She enjoys a ’satisfying’ sexual relationship with a fairground ride - a ‘magic carpet’ themed ride named 1001 Nachts - and now plans to marry it.The 33-year-old rides the machine 300 times a year and uses pictures of it to satisfy herself at home.Apparently there is a medical condition where people can fall in love with objects, with one such case seeing a woman marry the Eiffel Tower.

Woman plans to marry magic carpet:Any love affair has its ups and downs, but Amy Wolfe’s sex life is a rollercoaster.She enjoys a ’satisfying’ sexual relationship with a fairground ride - a ‘magic carpet’ themed ride named 1001 Nachts - and now plans to marry it.The 33-year-old rides the machine 300 times a year and uses pictures of it to satisfy herself at home.Apparently there is a medical condition where people can fall in love with objects, with one such case seeing a woman marry the Eiffel Tower.

Wow...thats really bizarre. I never thought there would be a medical condition where people can fall in love with random objects...how weird.

My tounge hurts :P reason is keith sat on me and hit my chin and I bit my tounge :P !!!!!!!!!!!! How mean is he?!

I am not mean. We were going cam to Amy (friend cam, not sex cam :P) and she rested her head on my chin and then I knocked her accidentally.To be fair, you let me fall off your lap and I fell on the floor.Who is the mean one now?! :P