Random

Phill

This might be a bit of a stupid question, but I haven't travelled on the train very much in the past. Can someone tell me.... Will the online prices be the same if you buy them at the starting station on the day?I'll give you my example. I go onto South Eastern, and type in for example :Depart: Station AArrive: Station Band it gives me a quote of £12.45 for example. If I go into Station A on the day of the journey, and ask for 1 child ticket to Station B, will the price be the same as originally quotes on the site? Or will it be more?Many thanks, Paul.

I'm not sure,But when I went online to see how much it would cost me and my friend to travel to an Arsenal match, online said it would be something like £25 each,But when I went to the station they said it was £12 each.I have also done this with shorter journeys and it has always been cheaper at the station.Hope this helps :)

Have fun, sleepovers are usually really cool. Been a while since I've been to one though, fave part for me is all the staying up late in to the night.

Yeah it was fun thanks.So fun downing alcopops, listening to cheesey music :PEven better seeing my friend have a major hangover today and I am perfectly fine! :DSome people just can't take their drink! :P :P

I'm just clearing out my room, getting ready for the move at the weekend. I can't believe how much my draws are clogged up with theme park stuff!I just found a self-made paper magazine dated March 2002, when I was 8. It is entitled "Thorpe Park Magazine: Edition 1" and I have written pages and pages about Thorpe Park, and added some of my own little drawings of Tidal Wave. How adorable! :)