Random

Phill

They really need to update the park maps at Thorpe. They are still advertising Thorpe Blast, which is going to cause nothing but aggravation to people planning to visit then, without any knowledge that it is not going ahead.

The only back up to Thorpe is that is says that the events are subject to change without notice.But I 100% understand what you are saying Paul and advertising should be put up stating that it is cancelled.

The only back up to Thorpe is that is says that the events are subject to change without notice.But I 100% understand what you are saying Paul and advertising should be put up stating that it is cancelled.

I understand that reprinting so many new maps is not likely to happen, but I agree that some form of clear advertising across the park should make people aware of the changes with the season calendar.

Ahh...school. Those were the days :) Panic-buying new shirts and shoes and trousers...PE kits LOL and having to wear the manky spare clothes they had if you forgot your kit. Ew. I forgot my trainers once and the only size they had were two different trainers, so I had an odd pair of trainers!I remember in Year 11 when sometimes the teachers lost track of time and left us only a few minutes to get changed before our next lesson. So we had to get changed as quickly as possible, freshen up/sort ourselves out, then run to Maths...and have the cow of a teacher try and keep us in at break for being late!

I know about ride working areas, but do ride hosts usually work on the same rides within those areas all the time? I'm only asking because every time I go to Thorpe Park, I recognize some of the ride hosts, and they always seem to be working on the same ride every time. I always see the same person working on Colossus, Samurai, Slammer etc every time I go!

I know about ride working areas, but do ride hosts usually work on the same rides within those areas all the time? I'm only asking because every time I go to Thorpe Park, I recognize some of the ride hosts, and they always seem to be working on the same ride every time. I always see the same person working on Colossus, Samurai, Slammer etc every time I go!

It depends on what rides they've been trained on usually.

At Chessington & Zoo, you have 4 areas.You are on the rides that are in your percific area.As TPDan said about THORPE PARK. It is usually the rides you are trained on.e.g. Some members of staff are cross trained etc.

I have a random tip for anyone on here.... Are you tired of making spelling mistakes and then being slated for it?Then you need.... Safari!:PSeriously though, open your forum page up in Safari Internet Browser from Apple (if you have it), and when you make a post, it underlines all of the spelling mistakes (like Microsoft Word). You can just right click and it corrects it for you. If you don't have Safari, it automatically downloads when you download iTunes.

I have a random tip for anyone on here.... Are you tired of making spelling mistakes and then being slated for it?Then you need.... Safari!:PSeriously though, open your forum page up in Safari Internet Browser from Apple (if you have it), and when you make a post, it underlines all of the spelling mistakes (like Microsoft Word). You can just right click and it corrects it for you. If you don't have Safari, it automatically downloads when you download iTunes.

Google Chrome has that too :P Took seconds to download.

I watched Bruno yesterday...it was funny, but also extremley disturbing...

I also found it extremely disturbing, even though I am open minded, gay, thought Borat was the funniest film in years etc, I saw it at the cinema and thought WTF, then downloaded it to see if it was even slightly amuzing ... it wasn't.

I was in Leisure and Tourism today and some chav actually asked if the Lake District was in 'somewhere like Italy or Germany'. I was like :| o m g. And then our stupid teacher, who is also my tutor, told ALL of us to get our planners out and look at the map. I actually felt insulted as I do GCSE Geography and felt it isn't that hard to know that the Lake District is basically 'up north' to us southeners.