Random

Phill

I've got a disco next Saturday, and the guy who booked it is Australian, and when handing over the music request form, he specifically asked for no Kylie or Danni Minogue songs with the words "I can't stand them". I just thought that was quite ironic! ;)

Shouldn't it be you Paul saying what you want and don't want and not the DJ!!

To try and sort my hearing out as I have excess earwax I have to have these drops in my ears and its like horrible. I can't hear in that ear for an hour and cause I can't do both ears at the same time its like I'm only on one ear I have the other to do. Its 4 days long so its like I have 6 days left of this. GR.

To try and sort my hearing out as I have excess earwax I have to have these drops in my ears and its like horrible. I can't hear in that ear for an hour and cause I can't do both ears at the same time its like I'm only on one ear I have the other to do. Its 4 days long so its like I have 6 days left of this. GR.

I feel your pain. I get bouts of eczema in my ear and when it flares up and gets really painful, I have to go on a course of ear drops for a week. It's 3 drops 3 times a day. You have the pull the lobe back and then drop them but they just sit in the ear for ages and I have to lie on my side for ages until they sink in. Luckily I only have to do it for my right ear though.

For example, I have really bad hayfever / phlem but it's not just pollen (flowers) but dust and air-pollution and smoke from cars. I have this nose spray which I have to use 3 times a day.When I use it, it sometimes gets into my throat from my nose, so I cough it up and it tastes horrible. However luckily I only have to use it when it feels stuffy or when I feel I need to. And when spring/summer is over, on comes autumn and winter where sore thoats, flu's and blocked noses are the norm with me.