Random

Phill

I'm so pissed off right now. I have never been treated so poorly by a company in my life. I took my camera in 2 months ago cos it had broke, I got some rude, patronising women at the customer support desk. She kept looking at her nails, and kept trying to tell me the warranty I bought for £60 doesn't cover the camera. Urr sorry WHAT. I BOUGHT THE DAMN THING FOR THE CAMERA. She then tried telling me they were busy and we shoudl come back later, urrm excuse me, how f**king dare she. So after I TELL HER the warrnty is for the camra and that WE ARE NOT leaving until they do something she spends over 30 mins filling out one repair form, taking breaks to look at her nails.So two months later the camera is now here, back from repair. It's scratched, everywhere, really, dents in the corner, its looks like its been through a war. I put my SD card in, all fine, take a few pics, put in in computer, uhoh saying there no pics. Unplug, check on camera, pics gone. Take some more, turn it on and off, pics gone. Turn it on , tells me to reformat the card, so I press ok, and now its bricked my card, wont do anything. CARD ERROR, wont show up when I plug it into computer either. So basicly, its broke, and breaking my card with it. Conclusion , I'm pissed, I'm going down there later, I swear I'm gonna loose it. Dont buy from comet, there customer support is something to be desired.

ruddy parents. run off to my brothers beck and call just coz he locked himself out his flat. Off they go to london - I finish work and low and behold, I'm stranded in bournemouth. Parents are stuck in the lovely sutton grr.So I had to walk to the bloody railstation in the s**tty rain and wind - which completely wrecked me. and then train it hope - luckly got picked up by a friend at my end. and whats with this snow?!but yes. me hungrey too.

Well I had it out (oi oi :P) and let slip to some friends that I haven't got insurance sorted for it yet. Was sitting near the back upstairs as it was pretty busy, and these two blokes overheard. So they get up and walk past very slow leik looking at me, luckily I had just that second put it back in my pocket so go grabbing could occour! But yeah, you probs had to be there. THE TENSION!! :P

On a Bus in Croydon?Prepare to have it stolen :P.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Just nearly got mugged on the bus. I LOVE this phone! :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well I had it out (oi oi :D) and let slip to some friends that I haven't got insurance sorted for it yet. Was sitting near the back upstairs as it was pretty busy, and these two blokes overheard. So they get up and walk past very slow leik looking at me, luckily I had just that second put it back in my pocket so go grabbing could occour! But yeah, you probs had to be there. THE TENSION!! :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I warned ye :D.I should be a Fortune Teller!