Random

Phill

hey guys!just a quick question to all those people who like to use computers and cameras. I have a few videos that I filmed at thorpe and I think are pretty good so am interested in uploading them to places such as utube and myspace. The thing is the programmes that I use to make and upload and edit my videos are leik really s**t. Videos impression 2 is one programme that came with my webcam and is very bad at uploading videos and won't let me upload videos. Windows movie makers another prograame that I use but I don't know what the hell is wrong with it recently. lol. It just randomely cuts out. So if anyone knows any good uploading programmes that will work :mellow: , I'd very much like to know. cheers! :D .

Blah. Mikey has had an odd evening.I'm yet to go to sleepies. Lol. I was supposed to get up in half hour anyways.I just wanna say thanks to everyone that's been there for me really. You know who you are, and I don't tell you enough.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Mike you actual boob, you're gonna be zombie-like the next few days now!Aw blessers, we love Mikey, and being around for him is always a pleasure, totally worth it. :D

k I've got like another question! This is for all you myspace users, and thos who actually know a bit about myspace. I've got a problem cause it appears that every time someone wants to add me as a friend, the box appears which says " you must know iskanders surname or email adress to add him as a friend". However I don't want this box to appear. I have purposely changed my settings so this should NOT happen, however it still does and I'm pretty annoyed about it :D . Does anyone know how I can solve this problem? If you can then thankyou very much :D . p.s. yes I know a big deal over a littl problem, but it is actually really annoying!