Random

Phill

k I've got like another question! This is for all you myspace users, and thos who actually know a bit about myspace. I've got a problem cause it appears that every time someone wants to add me as a friend, the box appears which says " you must know iskanders surname or email adress to add him as a friend". However I don't want this box to appear. I have purposely changed my settings so this should NOT happen, however it still does and I'm pretty annoyed about it  :D . Does anyone know how I can solve this problem? If you can then thankyou very much :D . p.s. yes I know a big deal over a littl problem, but it is actually really annoying!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You cant turn this setting off. It's up to that particular user. You've just turned your one off.

I like Hotels which dont make you pay for Internet access, you just pay it in the final bill, it doesnt make you keep any money or lose any money, but its just easier I think. But yeah apart from that randomness, I think Alton Towers is kool. Yeah kool. Like Fantastically kool. More Alton tomorrow too! :D *If you hadnt have guessed, I went to alton today and I'm going again tomorrow for closing day*