Random

Phill

A class of five-year old school children return to the classroom after playing in the playground during their break time.The teacher says to the first child "Hello Becky, what have you been doing this playtime?" Becky replies "I have been playing in the sand box". "Very good," says the teacher "if you can spell 'sand' on the blackboard, I will give you a biscuit". Becky duly goes and writes 's a n d' on the blackboard. "Very good" says the teacher and gives Becky a biscuit.The teacher then says "Freddie, what have you been doing in your playtime?" Freddie replies "Playing with Becky in the sand box". "Very good" says the teacher. "If you can spell 'box' on the blackboard, I will also give you a biscuit". Freddie duly goes and writes 'b o x' on the blackboard. "Very good" says the teacher and gives Freddie a biscuit.Teacher then says "Hello Mohammed, have you been playing in the sand box with Becky and Freddie?" "No" replies Mohammed, "I wanted to, but they would not let me. Every time I went near them they started throwing sand at me and calling me nasty names"."Oh dear" says the teacher. "That sounds like blatant racial discrimination to me - I'll tell you what, if you can spell 'blatant racial discrimination' I will give you a biscuit".

I don't plan to have one, its more just damn, he lives in Canada and seems so perfect. How life is unfair etc. I'v had them before, not as far as Canada though, but yeah its hard saying goodbye when you meet. I didn't wanna let go last time. /Depresing. But yeah, damn life :D

Aww phill. It can work - but like people have said its hard work and required alot of trust.My brothers girlfriend lives in spain, god knows how they met but by jingo theyre still a couple 4 years later and she is moving to england when she has finished her uni course in spain. My god its like sickeningly romantic.