Stealth

Dan_Rush

Stealth doesn't need a loop and I can hardly see Thorpe ever putting one in as Stealth still draws many people without a loop so you might as well stop hoping :blink:

I was never 'hoping', I was just saying how I'd prefure it with a loop the loop. It is clearly a consept that would never be instaled on the ride.

Woah, a loop on Stealth?!?Thats crazy! Many first timers are scared of the height and acceleration, let alone a loop to go with it!I think that if it did have a loop, it would only attract thrill seekers like us who have been on it a zillion times. We take it for granted now but just think backto how scared you were first time on it. I nearly chickened out after waiting nearly 3 hours first time I went on it.But I think maybe a small overbank-turn at the end would be pretty cool.

Right I was getting to the stealth smoke, Shehzad, who is also a bit dedicated to his job, has tried fixing the stealth smoke, unfortunately only one side works at present! ( And Marc, just to add the smoke was on, on saturday but it was barely visible to the eye, ask ryan!)EDIT: Just found out that stealth smoke is now on both sides and thick :blink:

James, the lights you were on about were called moving head lights. They were situated in the Stealth Plaza Area to get the right effect and it was a big promotion for it during FN 2005. Yes it looked good, I hope it would come back, but it probably wouldn't, those lights are by no means cheap...