Stealth

Dan_Rush

Went on Tuesday for the second time this season (and only the second time I've been where Stealth has been open - I've been really unlucky, the first time had seriously huge cues earlier this year, only got on once). Anyway, the park was dead and I managed to get on 4 times in a row, plus 3 other times (twice at the front). Really impressed, seven in a day! First time at the very front and right at the back too. The pull and G-forces at the back were immense, me and my mate loved it but at the front is a whole other kettle of fish, you really feel the full brunt of the acceleration and the views are incredible, I loved it! Definately my favourite ride at the park, even if when it does start to go over the tophat it does...ahem...pinch my special manly area.

I went to the park yesterday and went on Stealth first.Rode it twice normally then had TWO CONSECUTIVE ROLLBACKS, the second of which was a near stall. (or at least felt like it)Awesome.It was my first ever visit to the park so couldn't believe my luck.A great start to a fantastic day out.

I went to the park yesterday and went on Stealth first.Rode it twice normally then had TWO CONSECUTIVE ROLLBACKS, the second of which was a near stall. (or at least felt like it)Awesome.It was my first ever visit to the park so couldn't believe my luck.A great start to a fantastic day out.

Ha Ha lucky you !!! Was it fun? (must of been :) )

• 2 weeks later...

Just to let you all know, Stealth re-opened today. :P However it closed around a hour later and was shut for the rest of the night. ( de ja vu of last year?)EDIT: it reopened yesterday and looks like for good, HOWEVER! It's going through regular checks like SAW was earlier this year.