SAW: The Ride

Mark9

It seriously ruined my day! the fact yesterday there was fire and smoke everywhere and today was just like, nothing.

Yeah, I totally agree, yesterday was REALLY good, the smoke and flames made so much difference. Just a shame the flames only went off every like 10 minutes and lasted like 5 seconds! :)

I went on Tuesday, SAW definately held up, but after a few months, it didn't seem quite AS scary as when I fiirst got to ride it. Still a great ride. Finally got on the second car where Jigsaw stops you inside lol. Also as the queues were non-existant, got to ride however I wanted, went on the front at the side, front in the middle, back at the side, back in the middle (definately my favourite way to ride, get whipped about a lot but so worth it). As for theming at night, it does look so much cooler and eiree with darkness and the smoke, and the lights but as for the queue itself, a couple of Pig Mask's walking around (sometimes they even crossed paths, which as a Saw fan really bothered me - keep them seperated TP!). Anyway, managed to get one to stop so I could take a photo with them heh. Hopefully though as it was a reduced queue there will be more for when it's a bit busier and the full queue is open.

Whats SAW like at Night ?

The ride itself is exactly the same. There are actors around the queue lines, and sometimes actors in the inside trap. Apart from that, it's the same. To be honest, I think the changes made to the queue line experience don't fully justify the statement, "SAW The Ride Comes Alive!"But hey, it's just my opinion.

^ Its a hell of a lot better than it is in the day. They really need to filter the lights around Saw. Red, Green or Purple; I don't mind. Just anything but bright white.

Actually and I know this may sound dull, but I think it would help a lot, use the colour lights they have on warehouses.... the orangey ones, Thorpe has a few, one I remember being by the crust looking down the path to Rush's entrance. I think that would give it a better look!

The actors on Saw are really good this year,Me and Keith were scared so much by this pig following us and it jumped up at the fence and scared keith half to deaf.It followed me up the stairs I the warehouse. :(

What do you mean this year this is the first year SAW has been at thorpe :):)