SAW: The Ride

Mark9

I was right inside the saw station when it broke down on sunday, but the thorpe staff and announcers were very friendly and funny. Saying things like "the games havent quite begun!" Also, they said on the tannoy "If you want to try another ride, we have heard that the flying fish is open!" And then everybody in the station cheered! Very nice atmosphere to be in. :)

I hope they get the timing issue sorted with the effects. Might aswell have gone straight through the seringes without them on at all... And the body basically has run out of water... It just dribbles... And the blades look like they were sticking a little. AND the UV lights are mostly blown.

I hope they get the timing issue sorted with the effects. Might aswell have gone straight through the seringes without them on at all... And the body basically has run out of water... It just dribbles... And the blades look like they were sticking a little. AND the UV lights are mostly blown.

When I went on Sunday, the water effect at the barrel roll was not just dribbling out; It was coming right up to the car.The seringes were in time as well if I remember correctly.I have no idea though regarding the blades and the UV lighting. :lol:

Well the water pump wasn't working on Tuesday for the body. I'd like to see a total replacement of the seringe animation because lets be honest, it crap. Like, an actual set or something from the films would be nice, and of corse covering the end of the bathroom scene would be good too.

Only reccently have I noticed just how detailed the bathroom scene is. It was only when I decided to look sideways during the heartline that I noticed all the urinals, bath tiles and general grime of that scene. It's a shame that you're going through an inversion during that part of the ride as you don't really get to benefit from the scenery being there.Also poor use of lighting in the Sirynge and Crossbow scene take away any drama that the scene may have had in theory. It also helps when the effects are in synch with the ride cars :)