SAW: The Ride

Mark9

Got stuck on this at the bottom of the lift for 20 minutes today! Rather depressing really...

The depressing part of it all was the staff member telling everyone 'Saw hasn't really had any problems since July'. Hmm, I could argue against that. (I was in the car behind Ricky's, stuck in the same place)

Wouldn't that make it slightly uncomfortable for guests? mabye they should have some red lights near it that make it look like blood.

I like the idea of having red liquid, but I very much like the idea of just having red lights on the water, like Tim said. It would be just as realistic in my opinion, although it would be quite good if riders were covered in "blood" when they exit the ride. (As long as the dye is not clothes or skin staining obviously!)

But how painful would it be to have red dye sprayed into your eyes? No matter how skin friendly it is, it will be uncomfortable to the eyes.

Usually, it's very uncomfortable to have water or anything sprayed in your eyes. But on rides where water is sprayed directly into your eyes (SAW, Rameses etc), riders don't seem to notice. Obviously the red dye used isn't going to be an irritant substance, it's just common sense to make sure that it is completely harmless. Even if it isn't red dye, there must be a red liquid out there that is skin/eye friendly, and non-irritant.

Usually, it's very uncomfortable to have water or anything sprayed in your eyes. But on rides where water is sprayed directly into your eyes (SAW, Rameses etc), riders don't seem to notice. Obviously the red dye used isn't going to be an irritant substance, it's just common sense to make sure that it is completely harmless. Even if it isn't red dye, there must be a red liquid out there that is skin/eye friendly, and non-irritant.

... Otherwise Health and Safety would have a fit! :P It is common sense really!