SAW: The Ride

Mark9

Dare to Face Your Fears on the ultimate test as SAW - The Ride comes alive for the ultimate live action experience... Will you succomb to Jigsaw's final test as his disciples terrorise thrill hunters in the queue line deemed worthy of the ultimate challenge!

I think we can be sure that SAW - The Ride comes Alive! is just actors in the queue...

I think we can be sure that SAW - The Ride comes Alive! is just actors in the queue...

Hmm . :/ I suppose there isn't really much else they can do.. but it's not that bad. when I first went on it the fast track queue was shut and so was the fast track door so it was a lot darker then usual and this guy in a red mask was really freaky lol :) but they can't make it that scary this year unless they close the fast track queue again..

Some of you saying it's only actors they can do...... OK then.... anybody7 thought of the UK's first scare zone possibly, no? well there's plenty they can do for SAW: the ride

There is plenty they could do, but in a way if anyone who is a non-frequent visitor to the park notices that a piece of theming is there for Fright nights specially, it'l show Saw wasn't done as well as it could have been. They advertised it before it opened as being 'the scariest ride in the world', and in my opinion there just isn't enough to merit that. So if you say there's plenty they can do for Fright Nights with Saw, you're also saying there's more they could have done in the first place with Saw. And that's probably been Saw's biggest downside (that and the pretty shocking reliability :P).

Mabye they should have a black cloak or curtain you have to walk through, to keep it dark.

Yeah that's a good idea! =)+ they should have strobe effects in the outdoor and indoor queue of saw.. I think it would be so cool if they went off at the same time as that gunshot effect inside. then when it's got dark they should put ones around the outdoor queue. and they should put actors around the various traps in the queue as well!!

Yeah that's a good idea! =)+ they should have strobe effects in the outdoor and indoor queue of saw.. I think it would be so cool if they went off at the same time as that gunshot effect inside. then when it's got dark they should put ones around the outdoor queue. and they should put actors around the various traps in the queue as well!!

There are already strobe lights indoors that go off when the shotgun is 'fired'.

Anyone know what was up with Saw today? None of the TV's in the queue line were working when I went on. The spikes flashing on the first drop where delayed as was the air and UV light used to highlight the 'guns' shooting air at us. The UV lights came on half way when we were already into that 'scene'. Also where the barrel roll is located and the 'man' screams, and then water is squirted at the riders. This whole thing happened too early. We had just come off of the indoor block break and down the small drop and the 'man' had already started to scream and then as we were just about to go over the body, I saw that it had already started squirting the water. When billy comes on the screen just before the lift hill, I noticed when came round the small corner that the 'Game Over' spiel had already started playing. I don't know who has messed around with the effects on the ride but it is all out of sync at the moment and needs to be fixed.

But ive rarely seen the strobe when the fastrack door was open...

The strobe light is there:Posted Image

Anyone know what was up with Saw today? None of the TV's in the queue line were working when I went on. The spikes flashing on the first drop where delayed as was the air and UV light used to highlight the 'guns' shooting air at us. The UV lights came on half way when we were already into that 'scene'. Also where the barrel roll is located and the 'man' screams, and then water is squirted at the riders. This whole thing happened too early. We had just come off of the indoor block break and down the small drop and the 'man' had already started to scream and then as we were just about to go over the body, I saw that it had already started squirting the water. When billy comes on the screen just before the lift hill, I noticed when came round the small corner that the 'Game Over' spiel had already started playing. I don't know who has messed around with the effects on the ride but it is all out of sync at the moment and needs to be fixed.The strobe light is there:Posted Image

Yeh everything was out of time, have no idea why, but I must say that the uv light in the syringe block, was alot better when delayed like today. I felt that for a first time rider, especially the general public, it would provide more 'shock' going into a dark part and being shot with air out of noewhere. I dunno, just my opinion, but the other effects did get on my nerves.

There was only 6 or 7 cars on track yesterday, it could of been something to do with that, I noticed it too I think the light effects on the syringe bit were better if you dont know why you have stopped then suddenly BOOM you see all these crossbow-syringes and hits you with air.Also it might of happened during a breakdown this "out of sync" if it was broken they just wouldn't be on. they obviously didn't sync it back to the ride.

On sat when I went saw's t.v's went on and also there was a staff shortage and they had to call people in to work (I heard this from their talkies) ;)

same here.if they are trying to improve the throughput but surely that is affected by the SRQ,fastrack and normal queue stopped at warhouse entrance.also wouldnt the opperator make a difference.recently (saturday)SAW was out of sinc completely and was on 7 cars instead of 8.does anyone know why???