Chessington Trip Plans

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would love to visit this half-term, but I have had my fun at Thorpe today, and I really need to get on with some revision now. I'm thinking of visiting Chessington once if not twice during the Summer though. If anyone wants to meet up during the summer and go to Chessington, please feel free to contact me :).

• 5 weeks later...

I am planning to go to Chessington on Sunday 28th June 2009.It has been a whole month since I have been :(Hopefully, this trip will be more enjoyable as when I last went on 25th May; I was on study leave for exams so was thinking of the work I had to do when I got back. :rolleyes: So yes, looking forward to going to Chessington and go on Vampire once again. :) Oh, and as a weekend. Kara (for anyone who knows her) should be working. So that will make me really happy! :PKara - Your Vampire storker is coming to see you! :D

• 2 weeks later...

I am going to Chessington & Zoo on Thursday 16th July with Steve and Jess.(tpkabz and Jezzerz on TPM)Rides and Attractions are available from 10am until 5pm.All Rides and Attractions are currently available.I would love to see on my visit (even though it will not happen! :huh:)Welcome to the Vampire... Waiting time is currently 0 mins... Rides and Attractions are available until 5pm....I am really looking forward to my next visit to Chessington & Zoo! :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

trip report from 31starrived at 10.10 by the dragons fury entrance. that was 1/2 hour so we went to rattle snake got 3 re rides, after went to the vampire and sat at the front queued about 20 mins. we then got some food. it was now eleven and most queues were around 45mins, my brothe said we should buy the express pass thing so we did. we went on dragon falls first then tomb blaster (possibly the best dark ride in the U.K.). we then got lunck at the gready goblin. me and my brother went off whilst my mum and dad sat on the grass, we did dragons fury twice because there was only a 20 mins queue we also did the rest of are express pass. we went back to meet up with the rest of us, my mum wanted to see the zoo so we did that we also went into the sea life(really good I thought). my dad asked me and my brother to go on rammeses I wanted to but my brother diddent so we did runaway train. we then did sky way and rattle snake agien. the day was amazing all the staff where enthusiastic and every single one asked how your day had been and started to make conversation. the best was dan at dragons fury, what a ledge ;) ;). queue times at peekfury-75minsvampire-40minsbubble works-30minsdragon falls-45minstomb blaster-30minsrunaway train-30minsrattle snake- 40minsramasses-30wicked day best chessington day out of the 2 times ive been this year!

Thanks for writing.Just so you know for future that this is the 'Chessington Trip Plans' topic and not the 'Chessington Trip Reports' topic!

Those queue times surprised me. It seems as though that day the queues were in competition with Thorpe.75 minutes for Fury? The queue for SAW was only 70 minutes.

Fury's queue is always around that mark in the first 2 hours of the day purely because all the guests come straight through south admissions and right into it's queue-line. By about 1 the queue will have dropped down to a more respectable 25 minute queue. :P

• 1 month later...