Sunday 30th August 2009 - Thorpe Park Summer Meetup

Marc

not sure if I should go to this or not

Go for it!This will be my first meet up too!I have met up with a few people on an unofficial trip and they have been great. (Stating that as the people I have met so far have been great!)You make new friends, and there is no harm in that!Your decision though! :P

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Welll Wellll...What is it to be.One says yes, the other says no, but the third one says, heck, it's only a 260mile round trip, and at around 27mpg, it should cost no more than £50(ISH).So...Is that a yes, or a no...I really don't know.I'd like to, and haven't been to Thorpe(Or any park this year) so, why not?!And, I'm sure it'll be fun meeting oh so many other interesting like minded people.Only thing that lets it down, is that it's the Summer Holidays AND it's a Sunday, but what the heck, you only live once.I'm going to see if I can push a few buttons and poke a few eyes, and see if |I'll eventually decide to join you all on this once in a yearly(Is it?) meet-up.Until then>>>UnderItAll: Tom(Portland, Dorset)

I probably go to Thorpe between 6 and 8 times a year. But then I would expect to make 20 to 30 park visits a year. I have looked at trains and flights, but I would need transport at the other end too and it really does work out more expensive by train or plane. Plus I tend to travel with cameras and a laptop, which are awkward on a flight. :)