Sunday 30th August 2009 - Thorpe Park Summer Meetup

Marc

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have some news, I'm NOT going now due to being signed off work until 4th september, so I cant attend the meet (coz if some peeps see me etc.. I can get f**ked) and for peeps who know what happend, I'm still in alot of pain and still not walking.sorry for peeps who was looking forward to seeing me...

I expect the park to be quite busy since the weather is going to be nice but Reading Festival should make things a lot less busier than it would w/o the festival.

Will, Reading festival really wont make any difference to how busy Thorpe will be.

Currently queueing for stealth but sadly it's broken down for rest of night so me and marc and general public have a choice nemesis inferno or saw: the ride in the dark. Easy choice there's one ride we haven't done in the dark yet. So we are now off to saw so thank you thorpe for giving us a choice rather than to buzz off

Today was a very good day, I really enjoyed myself. It was good to see some new faces too! I managed to snap a few photos, theyre nothing special, but thought I'd still share them. I also managed to record a short video from the Rush Queue, available for your viewing pleasure! Enjoy!Posted ImageLeft to Right: Peaj, Chris, Ellerby (Chris looking quite unamused and unhappy to be with some of the best people!)Posted ImageLeft to Right: DanJ, Smartguy, Peaj, Chris, Ellerby, Jack The SackPosted ImageEllerby, pretending to be camera shy. Can you spot Ryan? :PThe Video (Clicky) http://www.mediafire.com/file/y4gmwz5xzhe/IMG_0352.MOV