Magrathea

Control Panels

Just remember if you don't know what stealth control panel looks like, look at Rita's!, Also I found it interesting when Harry told me that windows is a key control of it!

Just remember if you don't know what stealth control panel looks like, look at Rita's!, Also I found it interesting when Harry told me that windows is a key control of it!

How else can you explain the amount of downtime :o

Intamin are the only ones too my knowledge that use windows. Most will have a small screen, like a led scroller, that will just come up with error message.

As much as its a good ride, corkscrew was a little too bumpy for my likingEDIT: I love on Airs touchscreen picture it says "daily tests must be completed"

Other than Vampire, Runaway Train I would really like to operate. You get to make use of the PA, as well as being able to have control of how many circuits the train makes!

Other than Vampire, Runaway Train I would really like to operate. You get to make use of the PA, as well as being able to have control of how many circuits the train makes!

It's easily my favourite ride to operate at Chessington. The Interactiveness of the ride and the way you control every aspect of it (speed, amount of circuits etc) just makes it fun... hours fly by at it.

Loads from Adventure Island...Posted ImageBarnstormerPosted ImageDragonPosted ImageDragon's ClawPosted ImageFireball ride control (gate/platform control is separate)Posted ImageFlying JumbosPosted ImageGreen ScreamPosted ImageJumping Jolly RogersPosted ImageJungle ExpressPosted ImageMagic MonstersPosted ImageOver The HillPosted ImageRage dispatch consolePosted ImageRage main consolePosted ImageRamba ZambaPosted ImageSky DropPosted ImageTidal WavePosted ImageViking BoatsPosted ImageVortex