Dont Tell The Bride @ THORPE PARK

jjh123horry

Question

18 answers to this question

I mentioned this in another topic, tryed to start up another topic, but wouldnt let me??YEP, looks a good episode(seemed to show some good footage of Stealth) obviously dont think the whole show will be from Thorpe, just the wedding bit I guess, and maybe the after wedding bit or something, not sure though.This is a 12 week series, so we "could" still be waiting a while for the thorpe show, maybe showing as late as early/mid november,however at the end of each show, there is always a preview for the one the following week so we should know a week in advance, if I know I will post back. Also there are always repeats of the show throughout the week incase anyone misses it, but I think the timings always vary a little, so you will need to check tv schedules.

Sorry peeps, looks like we will be waiting at LEAST 3 more weeks for this episode, Next week the programme is taking a break(18th October) I dont know why as they didnt say?? Its NOT the episode on the 25th October because the preview for it didnt show Thorpe, so yeah its gonna be at least 3 more weeks.At least everyone has a bit more advanced planning ready to record/watch it I suppose

OMG!!! What a complete prat! I cant believe he didnt take her dress into consideration. If your gonna put her on a ride, make sure the bloody dress would fit. Annnnnnddddd heels on a ride?!? I dont think soo!I mean yes it is a nice idea why he went there with her, but I just cant believe he didnt think those simple things out.

Also, enough of Stealth! They showed it going up and down like a hundred times. You'd think that Thorpe don't have any other rides if you just watched that show (apart from Saw I guess).Actually I'm probably just jealous that I'm not watching it go up and down like a hundred times while stood in the queueline rather than on TV a hundred miles away from the park. :P