Lie to Me - Forum Game

MarkC

I hate to disappoint y'all but it's in fact number 2. Nemesis Inferno isn't the ride I have ridden most in the world as that belongs to the Dragon at Legoland currently, however it's the second highest for now.

Bar 360 is my favourite Thorpe eatery as it offers decent pub style food, though in wish they would serve faster and return the 2 meals for £xx again.

3 yes, my phone does play Aladdin when I set an alarm, mostly to tribute the unforeseen death of Robin Williams (the genie) which hasn't changed since (yet).

3 yes, my phone does play Aladdin when I set an alarm, mostly to tribute the unforeseen death of Robin Williams (the genie) which hasn't changed since (yet).

Oh of course! :D Robin Williams was SUCH a great actor! He'll be missed...:(

Anyways...

1. Before going to Bracknell and Wokingham College, I used to go to Ranelagh School.

2. I have two pieces of Furius Baco merch - a cap and a mug.

3. I have an Air ORP. :P

1 was the lie. I in fact went to Charters School. :)

2. I bought the cap as a little momento of my favourite ride when I went to PortAventura in 2010. The mug was kindly brought back by Cornflakes when he went the following year. :P

3. Hate to rub it in your faces but...

Air_zpsdc0058cc.jpg

(^ This being my "OMG-I've-finished-exams-I'm-a-free-man" face!)

• 1 month later...

Right I shall reveal,

The correct answer was number 2 which MrC answered (and gets to have the next go).

Despite writing two blogs on the place and the fact I haven't been to any major parks outside the uk yet (cough disney cough) although this shall hopefully be changing from next year, you'll be surprised to know Tivoli world isn't the only patk I've visited as I've also been to Boudwijan sea park in Belgium, which is a small dolphin/Themepark as well as 2 waterparks as well.

1/ my wooden coaster virginity was in fact lost to Megafobia, back in August 2013, which is an amazing coaster and well worth a trip there for this alone.

3/ despite only doing it twice, Phantom Phantasia stays in my heart as the ride at thorpe I miss the most, followed by the ranger rides, thunder river and flying fish mk1.

It's 3. I in fact can stop wearing my daytime retainer at the stroke of midnight on December 31st! It's my NIGHTTIME retainer I have to wear for the next year or so... :)

1. "AAAAHH!!! Oh. My. God. You look terr- erm...good. Looking good actually! Are you okay? Are you - don't answer that! I'm absolutely sure you're fine. There's plenty of time for you to recover, just take it slow-"

"Please prepare for emergency evacuation-"

"-STAY CALM!!! Stay calm! Prepare...that's all they're saying! Prepare...It's all fine..."

*ahem* See?

2. I've been wanting to play guitar since...well...last week actually! Can't stop listening to Noel Gallagher's genius!

Appeared on might be a bit of a strong term, suggesting I had any meaningful part, it's not like I was on the credits! More like I happened to get on. And the answer is....

I went to a few recordings of tv burp and at one they recorded the audience over and over pointing at the camera and shouting 'you're fired' for The Apprentice section. They used a clip of me doing that over and over and over, sometimes in a crowd and others in a close up with just me an my mate so very recognisably me!

I've been to a few Harry Hill shows, at the end of most he has 'a disco' on stage where he invites the audience up to dance around with the characters (mostly badgers) for a bit. Not many people aactually go up, but I couldn't resist! He dropped the disco section from his last sjow, I was most disappointed.

As far as I know, no one has ever managed to film me doing any of the stupid things I've done and get them on YBF.