OWCT (OAKWOOD AND CARDIFF TRIP)

SInce my little trip at Thorpe went so well I have decided to create another trip but this will happen some time in late august as it will involve at least 1 overnight stay but will mean, you get to come to Oakwood and see its new Themed area Neverland and also have a day out in Cardiff. Obviously this is a overnight trip so I wouldn't advise anyone under 15 to go. but this will be a great trip, we might even be able to visit the world famous Barry Island Beach and amusement park. Obviously it will be a tad more expensive then other day meets, and it does need planning so that's why I'm creating this now :)

The confirmed dates are:

August 31-september 1

plus it will be a 2 day 1 night thing if you want to do cardiff as well :D

Confirmed:

EC!

Peaj (and I'm guessing Sarah is going :P)

Phill Pritchard

Jaymiee

Topsyturvy15

Maybe:

Liam_T

J.S217

Matt Creek

darkadder312

Marc (from conversation with Liam :P)

Ricky

Michelle

Ryan

Styles

Probably not but will still try:

scarycoasterboy

Edited by EC!
Removed reference to "meet" as this is not an official meet.

• 1 month later...

I have had interest in this so you can still vote for the above for another week or so for the trip. :D

From my mind attractions that I know are:

Oakwood

Folly Farm

Heatherton

Go Ape (margam Park)

Barry Island :P

Then in cardiff there is the general stuff like

Cardiff Castle

Millenium Stadium

Millenium Centre

to name a few places.

I would just like to make a point on this trip that if you are interested in coming it would be great to hear from you on this topic.

Even though this trip will not be to do with TPM - we will be keeping an eye on this trip as if it is a success we plan to do something like this in the future. So please show your interest and hope to see you on this trip.

Ethan if you set a date in August then I'm sure people will respond better for you ^_^

Next summer when I can drive (hopefully) I'll definitely attend as Oakwood looks great and I've never been to Wales. This year though will more likely be a no but I'll still try and make it!

The first time I went over there was a shock; I always thought 130 miles west of the River Severn was call "Ireland"!

Yes this drive isnt as bad as a certain alton towers trip peaj and my self went on but it will be long so if you want to go then I would suggest doing it soon so I can plan it all.

Plus I will need a list to see who wants to do the Skycoaster VERTIGO, which is £36 for 1 person, £18 each for 2 people and £12 each for 3 people.

this is so it makes it easier to plan and book on the day thanks.