Receiving annual passes

GeorgiaKandyB

Question

12 answers to this question

I'm guessing you mean same queue to get in the park... All annual pass holders whether its merlin or Thorpe go through the right hand side of the turnstiles. It also does open 30 minutes before for extra ride time for the pass holders.

So guessing you would need to get to the annual pass building before 9.30 as it will take a about 5 mins without queueing just to get the pass.

^ I'm not sure actually - I'm thought you could renew like 6 weeks before and 6 weeks after your expiary date?

Would contact the MAP team to confirm though.

I think it would be depend on whether Mark's got a voucher for a renewal of a Pass, or a voucher for an entirely new one.

If it's a voucher for an entirely new one, I think it's unlikely that he'll be able to get the time 'added on' because it would technically be a new pass, even if it's with the same details.

Would be interesting to see what Merlin say though; I've been in the position once or twice where I had to cash in my MAP voucher from the January sale (when they had expiry dates) before my old MAP ran out, and I always assumed I wouldn't be able to get the couple of weeks extra chucked on the end. :P

In the past even with a voucher I've had it run from the day it was issued. But then when I bought my renewal the other day at Thorpe they randomly stuck two extra weeks on it for me so I think it's pot luck.

Depending how much time you have left on it, you're best way would probably be to buy the replacement if you're going to lose anything more than four weeks IMO.

I have a month left on my old one but I have lost it so basically I'm wondering if there is any chance of just handing that voucher in and get a new pass with the old time added on instead of paying the £10 for the lost pass and waiting a month

I have a month left on my old one but I have lost it so basically I'm wondering if there is any chance of just handing that voucher in and get a new pass with the old time added on instead of paying the £10 for the lost pass and waiting a month

Simple answer to that is almost guaranteed to be a no; in order to add the time back on they'll need to see your existing pass; which if you've lost, then you either will need to pay the £10 replacement or just cut your losses.