Oh, uh, apologies for not popping round here yet, Buttercup was having another one of her strops, bless her feisty little heart. Allow me to introduce myself, I'm Professor Utonium. One may say that my best project was the creation of the Powerpuff Girls which I am indeed proud of. Alas, I am nothing without my lab equipment which I've hidden well away in fear of them being used against both myself and my fellow townies as a weapon by the mafia. This apparently deems me worthy enough to be assigned a somewhat tasty flavour. The sooner this mafia goes the sooner I can get back to my inventing!

He seems shady...

That's quite enough of that. I am, of course, a good guy.

I must confess to not being terribly familiar with myself. I keep staring at my reflection and thinking how much I look like Professor Burp, but alas I am not he. Anyway, be nice and I might just let you stand under my umbrella when you might need it.

As properly dodgy as Tommy seems already, my vote is going to go to someone inactive thus far. Just because, screw them!

It's Aaaaaaaaaadventure Time!

Me and my best friend in the world are off to fight evil and save princesses

jake_the_dog___adventure_time_wallpaper_

Whilst you have called me shady Pluk, I do believe you to be a good guy and so I will be voting for a player who is inactive

So...

##vote Ryan

I will be following suite with that gang hehe - I do like it when things have been made simple for me to choose  :crazy:

##vote Ryan

Whilst you are out and about please make sure you keep a look out for my dog as he has gone missing and I am very worried about him.

However now Easter is over I have a lot of Laundry to do - I do love doing my Laundry :D

His stutter and nerves made it difficult to say even a word in this new show he found himself in. The other cartoons had any patience for his silence and punished him for it..

"What's guh-guh-guh-guh—...what's happening?"

20130619025140!Porky_Pig.gif

Ryan, Town Vanilla, Porky Pig has been lynched Day 1!

People that have them, PM me with your night actions.

Everyone has give me their actions already, woo!

The cartoons went to sleep, hoping to catch the bad guys on the following day... One cartoon decides to sleep separately from the rest not trusting any of his company. The sun rises and this decision has cost him dearly. He will no longer be able to catch 'em all.

Ash_Ketchum_BW.png

JoshC., Town Vanilla, Ash Ketchum has been killed Night 1! There are now 5 town players and 2 mafia players.

It is now Day 2! Day 2 will end on Thursday the 8th at 7pm or when a majority vote is reached.

Official Vote Count
Players needed to lynch: 4

Players not voting: Alpengeist, JamminGamer, Matt Creek, Paige, Peaj, Pluk, Tommy