Football

yeah

• 2 months later...

Brentford on a good run now - a point of the playoffs. Dean Smith is a bloody good manager by the looks of it and some absolutely quality key players - Dean Tarko and O'Connell are all solid at the back - Woodsy and Dave providing quality in midfield, Canos and the returning wizard Jota himself on the wings, Judgey - absolutely our best player - behind the striker and a selection of Hoff, Vibe, and soon Hogan up front. Let's not forget Button in goal. We can most definitely mount a challenge.

Sent from my SM-T533 using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Brentford are on a more than terrible run right now. We somehow managed to concede 3 goals in 10 minutes and lose 3-1 vs a team who hadn't won since CHRISTMAS. And I don't care about the results or the table, however I do care we dont play like crap every game which we do.

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...

Awful. Absolutely awful. Macca and Canos only good players on the pitch, so Smith subs off Canos. Great. Even Judge was bad in the second half. Swift is awful. Dean Smith has to go. Why is he subbing Kershbaumer on when we're 3-0 down?

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...