Best Water Ride - Thorpe Park

Garyy

Which is your favourite water ride?  

102 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your favourite water ride?

• Tidal Wave
    • Loggers Leap
    • Depth Charge
    • Ribena Rumba Rapids

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

In my opinion loggers leap is best...It does not means that other kinds are not entertaining and useless but if I have to share my opinion then just loggers leap.

Byron Quarter Holiday Apartments
8 Byron Street Byron Bay NSW 2481 Australia
‎
Phone No: +61 2 6680 9900

URL: http://byronquarter.com.au/

The Byron Quarter is quality and affordable accommodation at Byron Bay. You will love our luxury apartments and our proximity to the beach. Stay with us.

^ Very true, needs a few more features and perhaps a drop. The ride has a lot of space and more could be done. Loggers is a great ride even without the tunnel, without doubt one of the best water rides in the country if not the best!!!!!

I don't mean altering the layout of Rumba, I just mean water effects to be added/restored as well as new theming etc...

Personally I don't rate Loggers Leap very highly, especially now that it doesn't have the tunnel.

Pretty hard choice. I like both Tidal and Loggers but it is fair too say neither are particularly looking their best. Having said that, neither are Storm Surge or Rumba.

I would have to go with Tidal due to its immense splash. I would say Rumba but just feel there is so much wasted potential.

Spitting totem poles. Sprinklers. Mini water features built around the track. Anything could be added that won't be too expensive or cause H&S concerns. I do love the purple, green colour scheme though.