X-Sector

D4n

When X-Sector first opened it was full of optimism and everybody was pleased with the futuristic themed new area...Black Hole, Oblivion ETCBut now...well it's lost it's magic and impotance, Enterprise and Submission could be moved with a click of the owners fingers and Oblivion never gets queues and is no longer... special.So... is X-Sector losing it's magic? :lol:

Oblivion always gets queues. I always see it at 40 minutes around mid-day. Your either extremely lucky on your trips or you just never go on busy days.

I go on all nthe busy days and ride at peak times, last year I did, Easter, Adrenaline Week, Summer Holidays X2, Scarefest and a bunch of not busy days the longest was 10 minutes (Scarefest at night)

Well something doesn't add up if both Air and Oblivion have very short queues on very busy days...

Well... I always do Air first thing (With Nemesis)But Oblivion NEVER has a queue... (Over 20 mins)Although Air's reaches 45 mins quite often but I don't! :lol: Rita's is stupid, even first thing!

So because you dont queue when its busy, that means they never have a queue? And never has a queue.. and 20mins queue.. tends to suggest.. theres a queue of 20mins? A queue? Yes.

Anything under 30 minutes isn't a queue!Just a wait! :lol: Lol :P:P

Fastrack is a different format at Alton. Anyway Fastrack is a massive rip off. You pay too much money to get on something youve ridden before, and still end up queueing anyway (at thorpe, I once queued about 45 minutes using fastrack). And it slows the normal queue down. The queue would probably be half the length if fastrack wasnt there

The conditions you bought for was to fastrack into the queue, cutting out the majority of it. You agreed to pay a price for this service and agreed with its conditions when purchasing it, and therefore was up to you whether you decided to buy fastrack or not.

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...